Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Wrothgar Writs

medusasfolly
medusasfolly
✭✭✭
I had been turning all my writs in at Craglorn as I didn't have the Orsinium DLC. I just recently subbed and now half my writs have to be turned in at Wrothgar. OMG what a pain! I had read about the lag but thought it had been exaggerated. Having to hand in writs here on a daily basis is horrid! It's like crawling through molasses with my leg in a cast and my arm in a splint. I'm kinda regretting the sub.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lag in Wrothgar?

I have 6 char doing abt 8 writs a day in wrothgar and have no idea what u are talking abt. In and out bam done on with the other stuff.

Oh well.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4 there is a bit of lag, not quit as bad as you say though.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had been turning all my writs in at Craglorn as I didn't have the Orsinium DLC. I just recently subbed and now half my writs have to be turned in at Wrothgar. OMG what a pain! I had read about the lag but thought it had been exaggerated. Having to hand in writs here on a daily basis is horrid! It's like crawling through molasses with my leg in a cast and my arm in a splint. I'm kinda regretting the sub.

the easiest way is to warp to the wayshrine that is just outside the city and come in the back way. the main city is horrible with lag.

• saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been an issue for a while now on Xbox. A lot of lag and getting kicked in Orsinium. I always do the work in one place and then travel to the closest wayshrine to the city and turn them in from there.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craft elsewhere, then go to the shatul wayshrine north of the city when you want to turn in.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've post all of the writ survey locations on in a mobile-friendly version on my blog.
    http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-crafting-writ-survey-location-map-compendium/
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps