The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

My first 5 minutes Imperial Sewers.

Arkvoril
Arkvoril
✭✭✭
I love video games and of course so do my daughters. They often watch me play, and sometime I'll let them play on my toon and run around. But I have read some stories of the sewers, and knew they did not have the skill to survive. Most likely I did not either. So......I make it through three rooms from AD side, when I see a group of Ebonheart guys coming. I go into sneak, but they are all over the place and I am spotted. I go down like a sack of 100 pound potatoes. I don't even care about this part. They got me.

I don't mind that I lost. I don't mind that maybe I got out skilled........but what I do mind is having to describe to my daughters of young age why this guy is doing push ups over my dead body. I quickly rezzed ASAP in a different location.

Sometimes I hate humans.

/Rant off.
NA/PC

Arkvoril
Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
A Vampire with a Werewolf Companion.
Master Alchemist and Enchanter;
  • Chelos
    Chelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me get this sorted out.
    You have no issues with showing your kids brutality, blood and guts and people and monsters getting killed?
    But you have issues with your kids seeing (admittedly rude) riddicule?
    • Ich bin nicht merkwürdig ich bin eine limitierte Auflage!
    • I'm not weird I'm limited edition!
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you feel your daughters are old enough to watch you play M rated game they are old enough to understand the gesture.
  • Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭
    True enough, I also let them watch super hero movies and other stuff. But no one %*^&$%'s a dead body either after killing them.

And get over yourself........Life is rated M everyday in schools and life.

Just a rant.....and I learned my lesson, don't go into the sewers with them watching......apparently that is where the little kiddies and immature adults hang out.
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have recorded it, I love a good group tea-baggin'
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Arkvoril
    Arkvoril
    ✭✭✭
    emily3989 wrote: »
    You should have recorded it, I love a good group tea-baggin'

It is, I run with ShadowPlay. But I am not one to tell and report. Just needed to rant.
    NA/PC

Arkvoril
    Level 50 Altmer Sorcerer
  • Chelos
    Chelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arkvoril wrote: »
    Life is rated M everyday in schools and life.
    Making the rant kind of pointless? :wink:
    Arkvoril wrote: »
    Just a rant.....and I learned my lesson, don't go into the sewers with them watching......apparently that is where the little kiddies and immature adults hang out.
    And that's quite a daring assumption with five minutes experience.
    I've been in the IC quite a bit but never had an experience like that.
    Maybe the EU servers are a nicer place... But probably I was just lucky
    • Ich bin nicht merkwürdig ich bin eine limitierte Auflage!
    • I'm not weird I'm limited edition!
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They probably thought you were a ganker, hence the abuse. Gankers do deserve that sort of treatment but you didn't.
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MattT1988 wrote: »
    They probably thought you were a ganker, hence the abuse. Gankers do deserve that sort of treatment but you didn't.

no true gankers do not deserve that kind of behavior. Now fake gankers that kill 1 lone VR1 grinding? They deserve the bag.
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EsoRecon wrote: »
    MattT1988 wrote: »

no true gankers do not deserve that kind of behavior. Now fake gankers that kill 1 lone VR1 grinding? They deserve the bag.

Ganking in all forms is grubby. In saying that I wouldn't taunt one who took out an entire freakin platoon before finally succumbing.
    Edited by MattT1988 on May 12, 2016 1:25PM
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha push ups, Hal-Moore's group got you for sure. Sorry to tell you this but you got the same treatment you would on any pvp game. Suck it up.
    Edited by nordsavage on May 12, 2016 1:25PM
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.