The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wall Glitching at Keeps

Tee_Elle
Tee_Elle
There seems to be a problem with collission detection within Cyrodiil. After wondering how the enemy kept appearing inside keeps when the wall was still up, I finally had a chance to record the issue.

Zenimax, it would be really nice if you could fix this issue.

Seen at: Chalman, Dragonclaw, Drakelowe, Allessia, Aleswell, Glademist.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tee%20Elle/video/17214323

This lets any Faction enter a keep without taking down the wall, and Im pretty sure that is not Zenimax's intention.
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    how did you get the damage numbers to show on xbox?
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    Trying to get some visibility/acknowledgement on this issue.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tee_Elle wrote: »
    There seems to be a problem with collission detection within Cyrodiil. After wondering how the enemy kept appearing inside keeps when the wall was still up, I finally had a chance to record the issue.

Zenimax, it would be really nice if you could fix this issue.

Seen at: Chalman, Dragonclaw, Drakelowe, Allessia, Aleswell, Glademist.

xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tee%20Elle/video/17214323

This lets any Faction enter a keep without taking down the wall, and Im pretty sure that is not Zenimax's intention.

seen you many times, AD at bloodmayne all the time
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been around for a long time.

There's also another way to do something similar that doesn't require a partially down wall. All of which isn't new and has been communicated to ZOS many, many times ...
    dry.gif
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    seen you many times, AD at bloodmayne all the time

I'm EP, and I predominantly play Thornblade/Scourge. If you're AD, you've probably had the pleasure of murdering me many times over ;p
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    SirAndy wrote: »
    This has been around for a long time.

There's also another way to do something similar that doesn't require a partially down wall. All of which isn't new and has been communicated to ZOS many, many times ...
    dry.gif

True, and the patch notes say that collision issues were fixed, and some were, but many more were created/stay broken.

There is a particular wall you can simply levitate up. No skill required.

I really hate glitches like this, and the slow (or total non) response from Zenimax, means often you are forced into a choice of using the same exploit just to keep the playing field even. I do not like it.
  • XxCartsxX
    XxCartsxX
    Soul Shriven
    Not sure if it's the same glitch, but while we were defending Ash, a couple players managed to breech the main keep with out busting the wall.
    They knocked down the outer wall (halfway mind you, similar to your video) but then they somehow got up to the roof of the main building in front of the main door. I was setting up defenses on the roof and all of a sudden I was surrounded. No walls were destroyed on the main building...

Reading this thread, it's dissapointing ZOS haven't done something about glitches like this. Totally changes the field of play, we were trying to defend that keep to stop a raid on our scrolls..

Xboxone NA