Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character – Green-Venom-Tongue"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Meet the Character – Green-Venom-Tongue. In this first Meet the Character, you'll learn about Green-Venom-Tongue, one of the deadliest members of the Dark Brotherhood that you'll join forces with when you visit the Gold Coast.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least we see some Argonians in the story, since there are so few in the player base thanks to the ULTRA CRAP racial system.

Way to F up a game.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always love these lore pieces. Only problem I have now is I can no longer print them out. They are unreadable with the new website format and I've printed every lore piece since launch. Hopefully you guys can fix this w/o it being a ridiculous problem...
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He also owes as much allegiance to us as he does to Black Marsh and he often returns there to fulfill his duties as a Shadowscale.

That raises an interesting question. How do the Shadowscales allocate their time, seeing as they're at least somewhat a political faction within the Dark Brotherhood? Do they take off for a set period once a year or so, or do they just come when the leaders of Black Marsh call...?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    I always love these lore pieces. Only problem I have now is I can no longer print them out. They are unreadable with the new website format and I've printed every lore piece since launch. Hopefully you guys can fix this w/o it being a ridiculous problem...

If you're using Google Chrome (or Vivaldi should have the same option), the print dialog has an option to simplify the page.

While my Chrome is in German, this picture should still get you an idea on the results and where the option is located:

5bCtHFl.jpg