Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Is CLOSED The Aldmeri Queen's Guard. Aldmeri Dominion PVP Guild PS4 EU

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

UPDATE: Guild will be officaily Closed. DC came back in Scourge PS4 EU. I will no longer fight for AD. However at this time. I will currently lend support for DC. The only few DC. I am sorry.

Update: Guild Is Reopened. Currently in Haderus Campaign. Will move to Scourge. When Scourge comes back on consoles on 4/6/16. For now since Scourge been deleted by accident. I will play in Haderus on PS4 EU Aldmeri. When Scourge does reopens. I will move back in Scourge. I am Seeking memebers. Currently accepting low level Aldmeri PvPers and others who are interested. Can reach me via my psn gamertag Serjustin19[/b]

By the order of the Queen
I was hereby charged
To find. Young Eagles

It is with my best interest
I must serve not only my newly country
Whom I love dearly
But I serve the Queen with great pride
And interests of my peoples well being.

Not for the purpose of my enemies
Nor the benefits of the unknown
Nor will I ignore my duty to protect
Our most loyal and trusted Queen

There are many who oppose us
Quite dearly in fact
Whom who want to destroy us all!
To reign and bring us never ending terror!

But yet. As I am here. Writing my thoughts down
On a worn, torn Skooma marked scroll
I am at a loss. I am so unsatisfied at myself

For I have a confession
The Great loyal Queen already heard my confession and my crime
But yet I not feel whole. Without writing my thoughts down

For you see I was one of them!
I was one of those Soldiers. Who wanted to see the Queen harm
For I both served our enemies of the Queen.

The great warriors of the Ebonheart Pact
And
The Great defenders of Daggerfall Covienent

Woe unto me I dare say!
For I am and was a Traitor!
But yet I was forgiven somehow

Whoever finds this letter and reads it
I thank you all
In case you who ponder. What if I betray the Queen? Like I betrayed the other factions?
Good question. You really don't

But I promised the good queen
I won't betray her and besides
I have nothing to gain anything
I also have a seldom crush on her

But enough of this topic I dear say
For it is time to find more young eagles
To join our rightful cause

Who here cries out aloud?
Who here bashes there swords on there fine shields?
Who here wants to fight the right cause?

Whoever is interested can join this newly created Queen's Army
Whom the Queen most high. With great proudness
As her being my overseer

I am proud to announce to you all
With great joy and celebrated victory
The Aldmeri Queen's Guard is now born!

Hail to the Aldmeri Dominion!
Hail to our rightful Queen!
Hail to the Aldmeri Queen's Guard!

Hail to the young recruits of The Aldmeri Queen's Guard!
Hail to my Brothers and Sisters in Arms!
For I am proud to serve along you guys.
May the Queen gives us joyous blessings

Sincerely on this very joyous day
Yours truly
Major Princess Of Dreams Of The Aldmeri Queen's Guard
May our Queen forever reign!
.........................................................................................................................................................
Questions. By this lore I created for this guild. By reading all of this. What do I originally mean? For example. Do you think this was true events that actually take place? How do you like my lore?

This is PVP Only Guild For The Almeri Dominion. The Main base of operation will be in Scourge. EU PS4 Seeking new Aldmeri Soldiers for the Aldmeri Queen's Guard. Any questions please message me via in game mail, or my psn message Serjustin19
Please note Scourge on PS4 EU is kinda boring right now. With the upcoming changes with thieves guild for Azura Star and Black Water Blade. I believe alot of gamers will leave those maps. Due to the fact you cannot use Champion Points Any longer in those two Campaigns.To come join on these mostly empty campaigns. Like Scourge for example. Besides I want Scourge on PS4 EU be more fun again :blush:
Edited by Serjustin19 on May 9, 2016 3:28AM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    May bright moons light your path comrade.

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May bright moons light your path comrade.

Mat bright moons watch over you to comrade. :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update Guild is still recruiting. We have 3 members now. If anyone is interested to join Th Aldmeri Queen's Guard on PS4 EU server, please message me on my psn mail. Serjustin19 Thank you all
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update:Greetings all. The Aldmeri Queens guard is still recruiting for ps4 EU. For Aldmeri only. Guild is mostly held in Scourge. I currently have 3 members. Looking for more to hang out and pvp with. Please note I am shy and not talkative. But I have a mic and mic is not required to join. :) Also I am trying to push myself to start conversations. It is very hard for me. Please forgive me.

I want to teach others who are new in pvp. Since I have many experience in pvp ever since game came out. Both on pc and ps4. I even still learning. This is also just a pvp only guild. Who ever is interested and curious to learn pvp or if your level 10 and above. I will still accept you.

My ps4 gamertag is Serjustin19 Please reach out to me if your interested via in game mail or psn messge.

The Aldmeri Queens Guard is only pvp guild. Located in Scourge on PS4 EU server.

Please note: Scourge might seem boring at times. Since hardly any action. But these last 4 days was really fun. Lots of reds and blues in Scourge server. So awesome.

Also I can't make armor or weapons. I am sorry. However I am leveling alchemy right now. Maybe in future I will level up my food or enchanting. Maybe both. Many thanks.

Also. Please let me know via in game mail or psn message If your Interested in joining the Aldmeri Queen Guard. Since I am a co owner of another guild. Which is a trading guild for all alliance. It is to confusing. Many thanks.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on March 17, 2016 12:37AM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild Is reopening. Searching for Aldmeri members. For Ps4 EU Haderus AD. Will come back to scourge once reopen. Searching for level 10's and above. Anyone is interested please message me here or my psn message Serjustin19
  • Birdyjames
    Birdyjames
    Soul Shriven
    Not level 10 yet. (Honestly wont take me long, by the time you see this I could be). Would love a guild invite looking to train in the arts of healing and I obviously cant do that on my own now can i!?

Psn: Birdyjames1
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdyjames wrote: »
    Not level 10 yet. (Honestly wont take me long, by the time you see this I could be). Would love a guild invite looking to train in the arts of healing and I obviously cant do that on my own now can i!?

Psn: Birdyjames1

I am no longer fight for AD. Was originaly DC in Scourge PS4 EU. But DC left long ago. Now DC is back. Only 6 of us DC. I will currently lend support and hope rest of DC not leave again. I am sorry for this news. I wish you luck however. Again I am sorry.