The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is there an addon that displays, while looting, if provisiong mats are usable in known recipe?

Jalaris
Jalaris
Soul Shriven
Is there an addon that displays, for instance, while I'm stealing/looting a provisioning item, an addon that displays if it's usable in an already known recipe and what recipe that is.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Recipe list has options to track materials/recipes.

I am not sure if this will do exactly what you're asking but it's one work checking out.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Jalaris
    Jalaris
    Soul Shriven
    Turelus wrote: »
    Master Recipe list has options to track materials/recipes.

I am not sure if this will do exactly what you're asking but it's one work checking out.

I actually just found it, and it's the best one so far. Thank you for your answer. If anyone knows of one that performs near-exactly like my original question, however, I would greatly like to know.
  • THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by THBronx on May 8, 2016 8:31AM
    Hadamanthys
    Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
    NA Server.
  • Jalaris
    Jalaris
    Soul Shriven
    THBronx wrote: »

It seems to be outdated now though?
    Edited by Jalaris on May 8, 2016 8:35AM
  • THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but it's working without any problems, so still it's the best option (at least for me).
    Hadamanthys
    Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
    NA Server.
  • Jalaris
    Jalaris
    Soul Shriven
    THBronx wrote: »
    Yeah but it's working without any problems, so still it's the best option (at least for me).

This is literally, basically, what i'm looking for. Hope it'll continue to get updated, eventually. I went post on the ESOUI oomments board.