Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Automatic force unmounting while bar switching PS4

N1K3
N1K3
✭✭✭
As title describe. With one of my character (that I know of) more specifically, a High Elf Sorcerer, I started noticing now every time I switch from my MAIN BAR to my SECONDARY BAR while I'm on my mount it kicks me off the mount automatically. BUT when I switch from my SECONDARY BAR to MAIN BAR while mounting, it's fine, It does what it should and not kicking me off the mount.

This happens in PVE AND PVP areas. Cyrodiil AND Stormhaven for example

So I went on my other character (Imperial Nightblade) and tried the same thing but the bar switching from either bar works perfectly and not automatically kicking me off my mount.

Is this a bugged for that certain race/class? or am i missing something? Has there been a topic about this issue yet?
Edited by N1K3 on May 5, 2016 2:37PM
DC Imperial NightBlade
DC Orc DragonKnight
DC Breton Templar
DC High Elf Sorcerer
DC Dark Elf DragonKnight
DC Redgaurd Templar
EP Breton NightBlade
AD Khajiit Sorcerer
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had this problem but I just switch from 1 Hand and sword to bow than back.
  • N1K3
    N1K3
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't had this problem but I just switch from 1 Hand and sword to bow than back.

Hmm it seems like you ain't having the issue. It's really annoying now, you'd be running along or stationary on your mount, switch bar for whatever reason and the character just automatically comes off the mount.... Very frustration because I know now it's not suppose to do that...

Anybody else ever had this problem?

DC Imperial NightBlade
    DC Orc DragonKnight
    DC Breton Templar
    DC High Elf Sorcerer
    DC Dark Elf DragonKnight
    DC Redgaurd Templar
    EP Breton NightBlade
    AD Khajiit Sorcerer
  • Deandril
    Deandril
    ✭✭✭
    It does this to sorcs on pc as well. It only does this if you have the summoned armor skill on one of your bars. I only used this skill to level the line to get ward and never slot it anymore. I would bet if you dropped this skill your forced dismounts will go away.
  • N1K3
    N1K3
    ✭✭✭
    Deandril wrote: »
    It does this to sorcs on pc as well. It only does this if you have the summoned armor skill on one of your bars. I only used this skill to level the line to get ward and never slot it anymore. I would bet if you dropped this skill your forced dismounts will go away.

After looking into this and switching out a few skills from Daedric Summoning I found which particular ability was causing the problem. Thanks to you I tested all the skills from that skill line.

The ability that cause forcing character of the mount is called Bound Amor and its morphs. Just having that ability slotted regardless if it's activated or not causes the issue. All the other skills from Daedric Summoning works fine without causing the character getting off their mount. I believe Bound Amor and its morph has something to do with its toggle effect for this to happen?

ZOS fix this please.
    DC Imperial NightBlade
    DC Orc DragonKnight
    DC Breton Templar
    DC High Elf Sorcerer
    DC Dark Elf DragonKnight
    DC Redgaurd Templar
    EP Breton NightBlade
    AD Khajiit Sorcerer
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    This started happening to me last night on my stam sorc but from bar 2 to bar 1 & was driving me crazy trying to work out what it was. It is affecting my mag sorc as well & yeah, both sorcs have the bound skill on bar 2.

It started happening right after the trader bidding guild ownership change period ended last night.
    Ive had the skill on my stam sorc for the past few days to level the skill line but my mag sorc has had it slotted for months & neither had this problem before. I was swapping fine to use rapid manoeuvre even during the changing ownership phase.

I had no idea how often I swap bars when mounted until this bug started affecting me & it actually made me turn the game off because it was too frustrating. At least now I know why.

N1K3 wrote: »
    ZOS fix this please.

PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact