The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If You're Crashing and Running an NVIDIA Card....

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you tried rebooting your router?
  • VoodooTC
    VoodooTC
    Soul Shriven
    Not sure what that would accomplish - issue is graphics related, not connectivity...
  • TonyD
    TonyD
    Soul Shriven
    I purchased the game last week. I've been having enough fun to give it a real solid attempt at playing even with this bug.

I've done everything possible. firm ware, drivers, reloading game, editing settings file, declocking my gpu, running full performance settings. Clean booting, gpu profiles, and all the other remedies suggested from the devs and users.

Nothing works.

I unsubscribed and have given up.

If Zenimax sees this, please call me when it's fixed, I look forward to resubscribing and playing your game when it's ready for release.
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have an AMD card and having crashes specifically in IC sewers in the center. The game keeps crashing when I enter there to a black screen where I need to reset my pc. I uninstalled my gfx drivers with DDU and reinstalled the latest crimson driver...still doing the same thing. It started after installing the patch this week.