Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's Silver

mcilroy
mcilroy
Does the quest above allow me to do Daggerfall Covenant missions without making a new character and then is there a mission that allows me to do all Aldmeri Dominion quests ??

My main character is Ebonheart Pact and would rather get to max level questing and not just grinding

This is in main quest as the quest comes under main quest on my game

Cheers

MartyBoiiiii
gamertag - MartyBoiiiii

PSN - Sickbhoy1888

xbox one EU server / PS4 EU server

MADE IN SCOTLAND
  • THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!
    "Cadwell has approached me and offered me an chance to see how events might have played out if I'd washed up on the shores of a different alliance after escaping Coldharbour"
    Hadamanthys
    Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
    NA Server.
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    mcilroy wrote: »
    Does the quest above allow me to do Daggerfall Covenant missions without making a new character and then is there a mission that allows me to do all Aldmeri Dominion quests ??

My main character is Ebonheart Pact and would rather get to max level questing and not just grinding

This is in main quest as the quest comes under main quest on my game

Cheers

MartyBoiiiii

Yes! You can play all alliances on one character if you want to. @mcilroy

Edited by brandon on May 5, 2016 5:25AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the way it works:

As soon as you reach Level 50, if you haven't completed the Main Quest, the wayshrines for both the Daggerfall Covenant and Aldmeri Dominion are unlocked, which allows you to go there and complete the quests of those alliances. Alternatively, these wayshrines will unlock as soon as you complete the Main Quest "God of Schemes" and accept "Cadwell's Silver", regardless of your level (although you have to be at least Level 45 to complete God of Schemes).

If you want to gain the full benefits, and follow the intended story progression, Cadwell's Silver unlocks on completion of the Main Quest, and takes you through the first new territory (DC in your case), and when you complete Silver, Cadwell's Gold unlocks to take you through the other territory (AD in your case). But as I said above, you can go to the zones anyway without following the storyline by using the wayshrines. If you decide to start doing some AD quests before finishing Cadwell's Silver, when you eventually start Cadwell's Gold, the quests you have already done will be taken into account.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp