The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need Hundings rage/ashen heavy armor i have the mats

alheard42ub17_ESO
alheard42ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I am looking to price out how much it would cost me for a set of lvl 45 heavy rage/asgen in any style mundus stone effect on all pieces i should have all the mats.
Edited by alheard42ub17_ESO on May 3, 2016 3:25PM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC? Console? NA, EU?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shouldn't cost you anything if you find someone willing to do it for you. Considering you have all the materials, that is
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking to price out how much it would cost me for a set of lvl 45 heavy rage/asgen in any style mundus stone effect on all pieces i should have all the mats.

your name seems like a console but if you are pc na drop me a line and i can do it for nada more than esomail shipping and handling but for a mere 149.99 extra USD i can throw in... just kidding.

Seriously if pc na no charge.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• alheard42ub17_ESO
    alheard42ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4 console na
    Edited by alheard42ub17_ESO on May 3, 2016 3:15PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I assume you are after 5 pc Hundigs Rage and 2pc Ashen Grip. I can do this for nothing. Will try and remember to send you a message when I log on tonight.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Forgot to message, sorry. You can send me a message PSN: disintegr8
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.