Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Research

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
When looking through guild stores, I noticed that some traits ( Armored, I think that's the name ), say that they increase the Armour value by 13% and some items say 14%. Will I get the same percentage no matter which piece I use?
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    depends on the quality of the piece of armor. Blue will be more than green, Purple will be higher than blue ect.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traits are changing with the DB Update coming at the end of the month (or around there).

Currently, it is the Reinforced Trait that increases the defense value of the armor for that piece.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am guessing that it will give you the % that is indicated on that particular piece of armor.

For example, Divine trait can give anywhere from ~1% -~7% of mundus stone effects based on lvl of gear and quality.
    Edited by emily3989 on May 4, 2016 8:21PM
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't sink alot of gold and/or mats into making anything until after DB drops, then see how the traits may change. They're still tweaking some the traits on the PTS.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."