The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cross Alliance spies Chillrend NA XB

SpazzmanNDQ
So last night I was trying to unlock vigor on my stamblade. So as I'm crossing the bridge from sejanus I see 4 AD and one EP(my alliance) just standing in the center of the bridge. I figured they were trying to get a duel going or something so I stealth up and sneak past them just in case.

So once I exit the bridge I see the EP is following me and shooting Arrows, then I realize he was a spy and now I have 4 V16's on my lvl 23 stamblade. That pissed me off to the point where I jumped to my home campaign until I realized Scourge was my hm so I jumped back to chillrend.

This has happened to me quite a few times most notably on Skull which is full of AD cheaters at the moment.

My question is what is the point of playing the game that way is it just to purposely troll other players? I know there is no in game benefit to it.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was probably on an alt hanging out with friends, i doubt there is a lot of spying you can do sitting on a bridge. he just saw you and gave the AD a kill. your overlooking this a bit
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• SpazzmanNDQ
    No cause I wasn't the only on he did it too they were waiting because there was a big battle at the keep and they were picking off the guys who couldn't speed across the bridge.

I realized that when I came back and saw them do it to another person hence why I jumped campaigns for a brief second.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    No cause I wasn't the only on he did it too they were waiting because there was a big battle at the keep and they were picking off the guys who couldn't speed across the bridge.

I realized that when I came back and saw them do it to another person hence why I jumped campaigns for a brief second.

Then they were just ganking people, simple as that
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens pretty often was in chillrend of and on this weekend and came across people just chilling with other factions like why even play pvp if your not going to pvp
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    It happens pretty often was in chillrend of and on this weekend and came across people just chilling with other factions like why even play pvp if your not going to pvp

It's because there is no competition in the campaigns anymore. 6+ campaigns are buff servers which makes the game dull. Cyrodill has turned into a massive one sided zerg running aimlessly to maintain control of every keep and resource. The other players that aren't in the pug zerg are in the distance somewhere dueling/hanging out. Another reason, relates, since good pvp is hard to find and a lot of guys have multi faction characters, it's a high probably said people are just in Cyro hanging out with guild mates of different alliances killing each other until someone throws together some fun activity like a trial, or actual pvp push. (ie. Downtime in Cyro > than downtime in Grahtwood area chat)

@OP I realize that your situation might not have been a dueling session, but it might be best in that scenario to just come out of sneak and hold block to see if they'll let you go. A lot of times people will let you be, but not all the time.....
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • SpazzmanNDQ

Then they were just ganking people, simple as that

Ganking is cool if you find me on your own but having your buddy come point me out while I'm sneaking away was aggravating
    Edited by SpazzmanNDQ on May 2, 2016 8:59PM
  • Azor_Ahaii
    Azor_Ahaii
    ✭✭✭
    They're AD, what do you expect? They're all gypsy scum bags (except the khajiits, khajiits are cool).
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭

@RebornV3x

Hey your name looks familiar. Did you get emp in chillrend this week or last week?

And yeah a lot the Chillrend players on AD have EP alts and there's a few EP that have AD alts as well. Can't blame people for being buddy buddy with each other on other alliances.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azor_Ahaii wrote: »
    They're AD, what do you expect? They're all gypsy scum bags (except the khajiits, khajiits are cool).

this be the truth, ep turncoats and exploiters, plus majority of AD are sorcerers and night blades. these 2 classes and that faction doesnt say a whole lot about them selves.

i know many DC players who have said the same.

pvp in general has gotten worse and the lag is aweful.

kills all elves wishes he stayed on pc, might go back any way. EP XB1 has gotten worse with cyrodiil.
    Edited by americansteel on May 2, 2016 10:36PM
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheRubiksCube Not last week but recently and Ive been server hoping alot lately. trying to find a new home since EP is just getting smacked right now
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll chill with whoever I feel like. It's called chillrend for a reason. But seriously, there are campaigns chock full of sweaties if that's what you're into. I could make a recommendation but I think you know which they are. ;)

Edit: added winky-face bc original post came off standoffish.
    Edited by Stratforge on May 4, 2016 12:17AM
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • SpazzmanNDQ
    @TheRubiksCube Not last week but recently and Ive been server hoping alot lately. trying to find a new home since EP is just getting smacked right now

It only seems that EP has a presence in Chillrend, Scourge, and Skull on Xbox. I play Haderus for the big AP gains sometimes but its too laggy to make a home campaign. I wish there was a campaign where there is consistent action and good EP players.