The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A costume change that would see me spending way, way more crowns

Rapthorne
Rapthorne
✭✭
Dyeable costumes. Plain and simple. Some of the costumes available are great, but due to not being a fan of the colour scheme and being unable to dye them, I've just not had any interest in purchasing them.

Allow us to dye crown store cosmetics in game the same way we can dye armour and shields, please!
  • dpgirl
    dpgirl
    ✭✭
    That would be awesome... I'd buy them all.
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! I'd buy so many more costumes if we could dye then!
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dimly remember them stating that are working on that... I would guess the difficulty is in that the costumes are not items, there are no indivicual character specifics attached to them... thus the canned colors. But that could be refitted... and i expect someday, we WILL be able to color our costumes as we like. After all, you certainly have a point that it'd tempt more people into buying more costumes...
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.

There's a lot of costumes I like where the colours just don't suit the character who would wear it. So I don't get it.

If we could dye them I'd buy far more of them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Malkavianqueen
    Malkavianqueen
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, dyeable costumes would get me to buy more too. I'm not a huge fan of green or brown in general, which locks me out of a lot of the options available. >.>
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if i could dye them, id have just about every costume in the story, whats more if i could mix and match them, id buy every single one
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Such a nice thing that would be.I'd buy more of them as well.
  • Allyrianna
    Allyrianna
    Soul Shriven
    Yes please :smile: