The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For an stamblade, will continue being better 2h than dw?

RazielSR
RazielSR
✭✭✭✭✭
Or with the patch changes maybe not? Im not sure. Im gonna run bow for sure but dont know if with 2h or dw?

What do you think?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rally is still more or less mandatory for stambuilds sadly..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One Hand and Shield, there must be some Stam NBs that use this surely..
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reevster wrote: »
    One Hand and Shield, there must be some Stam NBs that use this surely..

There is but they still use 2h.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so 2h/bow
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RazielSR wrote: »
    Ok, so 2h/bow

You can use 2h/dw as well or 2h/s+b
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I want bow for sure.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2h bow is good
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regardless of your second weapon set, one of your weapon sets needs to be 2H, even in the update. Rally is a must have for the heal. Any other second option, bow, DW, S+B, are all viable second options. Just depends on which one you prefer.
  • alex394053
    If you have Assault line open, you can use Vigour for heal. Major Brutality can be acquired from Sap Essence. The drawback is that two slots are used instead of one. Benefit: you're not stuck to 2h. Use bow+dw. I'm not aware of healing capabilities of Rally though compared to Vigour.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alex394053 wrote: »
    If you have Assault line open, you can use Vigour for heal. Major Brutality can be acquired from Sap Essence. The drawback is that two slots are used instead of one. Benefit: you're not stuck to 2h. Use bow+dw. I'm not aware of healing capabilities of Rally though compared to Vigour.

Rally is used for burst healing, vigor is a powerfull HoT, but it won't save you of being bursted down in pvp, that is why rally is a must.

Bow/2H will keep being the best for stamblade, but now that we have a working execute on killers blade, i will be using a lot more of DW/2H
    Edited by ManDraKE on May 1, 2016 3:11PM
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is just that I wanted to try an stamblade.

I have a magblade that I like a lot and I have mastered quite well.
    I have a magdk,and an stamplar too.

As stam is gonna be on par with mag...I was wanting to try some stam based buid.As my dk is a Nord and is the worst race...The redguard stamplar Im not sure if feels ok for pvp...

I have started an Imperial stam nb. My question is...having a dunmer magblade...is ok having an imperial stamblade or better do this imperial be an stam dk?

Im a bit doubtful because Im afraid I will find the stamblade too similar to my magblade cause with my magblade I play like lets say a ghost. An stamblade would be more or less the same I guess but wont be able to cloack that much and It will be more an instagank build. But that build works just inside ic mainly and there I play with my magblade.

So...would be better to go stam dk imperial dps to test a diff built or gankblade imp?

If I reroll the nord to an stam dpstank new heavy DB armor would be ok?
    Edited by RazielSR on May 1, 2016 10:43PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bow got a heal. Rally won't be necessary for the burst heal. You can make DW/Bow work.

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »
    Bow got a heal. Rally won't be necessary for the burst heal. You can make DW/Bow work.
    Bow got a heal really where did it say that?I most have missed it in the PTS Patch Notes.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Bow got a heal really where did it say that?I most have missed it in the PTS Patch Notes.

One of the morphs to Scatter Shot now heals.

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

One of the morphs to Scatter Shot now heals.
    Ohhh really that's pretty cool I would assume its draining Shot.I might start using Bow now and just make Major Brut potions to make up for the lost from rally.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rally isn't a must have anymore, since you've got bone shield + vigor.

2h is superior to dw imo for other reasons though. While dw gives you a viable aoe, bow already has that. 2h also gets the battle rush passive, one of the best passives in the game.

I think the only thing worth considering switching 2h our for is s/b, LA-suprise attack-bash mostly makes up for the lost weapon damage and you gain access to reflect, and another gear slot, in the form of a large armor piece, though I'm still not sure its really worth losing battle rush.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on May 2, 2016 10:14PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

2h is superior to dw imo for other reasons though. While dw gives you a viable aoe, bow already has that. 2h also gets the battle rush passive, one of the best passives in the game.

I think the only thing worth considering switching 2h our for is s/b, LA-suprise attack-bash mostly makes up for the lost weapon damage and you gain access to reflect, and another gear slot, in the form of a large armor piece, though I'm still not sure its really worth losing battle rush.

2H is still superior, but now a DW/Bow build is workable..
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Im not gonna do undaunted again for bone shield....so I will go 2h and bow. What shield apart from that could I use?
    Edited by RazielSR on May 2, 2016 11:06PM
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Im not gonna do undaunted again for bone shield....so I will go 2h and bow. What shield apart from that could I use?

That's the only stamina shield in the game at the moment.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

2H is still superior, but now a DW/Bow build is workable..

Agreed

Isn't it just undaunted 4? That's super easy
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is 4 I see. Didnt remember. Maybe with public dungeons achievements...cause its a problem to find lowbies for dung. This stamblade I have is from DC. I started yesterday and now lev15.