Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mount Dye's

blacklight25
blacklight25
Soul Shriven
Anyone else feel like this should be a possibility? My mount has a leather looking helmet that's Baghdad beige and it looks stupid with my red/gold/green armor.

What do you all think about this?
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, if ZOS were to deploy scarce resources to cosmetic work I'd much, MUCH prefer a REAL cosmetic system that allows the wearing of ANY gear rather than the 1-piece all-or-nothing system we have now and seem likely to be lumbered with for Eternity. :(
  • blacklight25
    blacklight25
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sorry but i barely understood what you said. But if i did understand what you were trying to say; I don't think it would take much time at all for them to implement this, maybe one person using an hour of his 8 hour work day.

They could simply make the mount die's in the same station and add 3 extra pieces for the mount, one for the armor, one for the straps and one for the bags. each one gets its own 3, and it could simply be put on the right side, vs the left side where the characters die's are, no separate screen at all.

Would this be something that an add-on could fix? Because it surprises me that the /sitbench add-on actually makes others see you sitting in a chair, maybe this add-on could make it so only other people with it and yourself would be able to see the change? Thoughts?
  • jcroop9
    jcroop9
    I would just like to know WHAT the dye colors on my mount are, so that I can match them on my armor. Right now I have the Clouded Sendche-Leopard mounted. My armor nearly matches this mount perfectly. But I cannot figure out what that dye color on the mount is that turns slightly purple-ish in color in certain lightings. I couldn't find anything online with people posting what colors they have found to match mount colors no where. :(