The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone know the response time of a support ticket?

makeyurself
makeyurself
✭✭✭
I usually get the automated response pretty quickly but it has been over 24 hours not really sure what is considered "normal" response time. I'm trying to get characters recovered (I understand this isn't always possible). I have a migraine but I tired reading the support page and my eyes may not be working properly.

(Blah blah blah) I know I just want to know how long I should wait before I try submitting again.

Thanks !
Xbox NA:
  • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
  • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
  • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
  • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
  • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
  • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
  • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
  • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
  • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
  • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
  • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar

Best Answer

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, when they're open on weekdays you'll get the robo-response right away. Reply to that and you should get a blow-off, lore-speak response, and then if you reply to that you may actually get some sort of help, so plan on 4 days minimum.
    Answer ✓
  • makeyurself
    makeyurself
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I thought that robo response was automatic but still haven't recieved it.
    Xbox NA:
    • Soren Hawkheart- Breton Spellsword (DC) Sorcerer
    • Kaenan- Imperial Paladin (EP) Templar
    • Revan- Dunmer Vampire Inferno Mage (EP) Dragonknight
    • Faerandil- Altmer Sage (AD) Templar
    • Aureyna- Altmer Arcane Warrior (AD) Sorcerer
    • Aurthalion- Altme Battle Mage (AD) Sorcerer
    • Dahlek- Argonian Shadowmage/Shadowscale (AD) Nightblade
    • Callion- Breton Thief & Assassin (AD) Nightblade
    • Eldaran- Lore-breaking half-elf Elementalist, not of Nirn (DC) Dragonknight
    • Quenandir- Altmer Ranger (AD) Nighblade
    • Saelif- Breton/Altmer MG Adept (AD) Templar

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your account link settings here. Click the account button and log in. Make sure you're info is updated.

If so...maybe open a new ticket under the support portal

Usually I get the automated response in less than 2 hours after reporting.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dwemer construct response is pretty quick. If you have not received a reply in 24 hours, something is wrong.

However, you do not need to submit a new ticket. You can log into the support site and you should be able to see your ticket. If you see it there in the list of recent tickets, you don't need to make a new one.

I do not recommend opening more than one ticket. It just slows things down, confuses the Dwemer, and tears a hole in the barrier between Tamriel and Oblivion.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus