Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hiring Guild Traders

Abelcher339b14_ESO
Hello. My guild is just starting out and we're looking to hire a guild trader. I was wondering where should we start(until we get more money) bidding on our first guild trader. We currently have about 200k to play with. My guild is on NA PC. Any help is appreciated!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    200k won't buy you a trader in any of the cities or more traveled areas. Find one that is out in the boonies, the prices there are *much* lower.

However, don't expect to make money for your guild with a trader that is out of the way. The tax income will be a tiny trickle. The only way to operate out there is to look at it as a service to your guild mates. Someone will have to fund the weekly trader, either you as the guild master or your guild mates through donations etc.
    smile.gif
  • Abelcher339b14_ESO
    Appreciate it. Any idea how much i'll need to bid on some okay traders in cities? Atm, we're doing weekly guild raffles to help fund it, then i'm earning the remainder until we have more members.
    Edited by Abelcher339b14_ESO on May 2, 2016 6:41PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate it. Any idea how much i'll need to bid on some okay traders in cities?
    500k up to several million, depending on the city ...
    sad.gif
  • Abelcher339b14_ESO
    Ah.. looks like i got my work cut out for me. Since we aren't even at the 200 member range yet, i do not believe having one in the city is worth it. I'll stick to the boonies until then. Gotta have one, most wont stay unless you do.