Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lets be friends

dragonknight0515
So Im on PS4 and im already v16 because i played with friends and it was the best time i had but i stopped playing like a few weeks after imperial city came out and that was almost a year ago lol. I guess my point is Im trying to get back into the game but my friends already stopped and when I get on ESO Im pretty much bored so Im making this post to see if anyone wants to play together and get to know each other hopefully enough people to even start a guild and we can do trials and stuff like that, it doesnt even matter if you arent vet but we can do tons of cool stuff.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wish, join the Ebon Raiders. We have plenty of players who would love to group.