The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Since there is huge pile of aldmeri and ebons for morning time>>>

kuro-dono
kuro-dono
✭✭✭✭
how about they all go into one campaign? so they can fight over who is faster at morningcapping? so we can leave azura and trueflame for example for healthy AvA action? From covenants side... not sure what they could do but, catch the drift?
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    how about they all go into one campaign? so they can fight over who is faster at morningcapping? so we can leave azura and trueflame for example for healthy AvA action? From covenants side... not sure what they could do but, catch the drift?

The Covenant can't do much during the day as the majority of the players on the Covenant side have jobs.
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭

The Covenant can't do much during the day as the majority of the players on the Covenant side have jobs.

Not on Scourge NA (Xbox One). A ton of them are kids to teens. The other campaigns are not nearly as bad. AD seems to have the most adults from what I've seen. Can't determine who does & does not have a job though :smile:
    Edited by LatinLegacy on April 9, 2016 7:54PM
  • allmoney01

Not on Scourge NA (Xbox One). A ton of them are kids to teens. The other campaigns are not nearly as bad. AD seems to have the most adults from what I've seen. Can't determine who does & does not have a job though :smile:

Agreed that DC are the cheesers in xb NA. They only won scourge for getting points by running a guest zerg to get underdog bonus with points from the full map and capped population. How do you still get u underdog with 40 players at each enemy keep? This was some of the shadiest stuff I've seen from DC when they already do alot of shady stuff. Getting 140 points an hour with one resource before red team from the campaign for the cheesers
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    allmoney01 wrote: »

Agreed that DC are the cheesers in xb NA. They only won scourge for getting points by running a guest zerg to get underdog bonus with points from the full map and capped population. How do you still get u underdog with 40 players at each enemy keep? This was some of the shadiest stuff I've seen from DC when they already do alot of shady stuff. Getting 140 points an hour with one resource before red team from the campaign for the cheesers

Well not sure what happened the first few weeks of the campaign. Myself & a handful of friends returned to the game at the end of March. I've always played on 30 day campaigns though & I placed two of my characters on Scourge. My main, a stam nightblade, is on AD while my magicka sorc is on DC. No EB char. The two factions play completely different. AD is far more strategic & vocal when they are pushing up the map while DC simply snowballs down the map in huge numbers. DC & EB are often more likely to work together as well to push AD down than AD & EB is to push DC back to their bottom 2 keeps. That's why the group leaders often say " purple is pushing " which means Blue & Red are working together.

Playing on the AD side can be more challenging but it gives you a much better feeling of accomplishment as it feels that an actual team effort was utilized no matter if we were successful or not. DC does have one fairly good team of vet 16's that like to cut off the lower keeps of AD & EB & while few in numbers, they can be a pain in the ass to deal with. Overall though, AD has vastly superior players in terms of skill & communication on the Scourge campaign.
    Edited by LatinLegacy on April 12, 2016 3:25AM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    allmoney01 wrote: »

The conspiracy is strong with this one.Truthfully I asked the same thing about EP how are you still in last place while you have 60+ at each of your keeps and and only own 3-4 keeps?Really where the proof that DC has a "Guest zerg" to come into the campaign? Also where was it stated that people who guest into a campaign don't affect the population? Please provide a source for this?Again I have seen countless times where Reds and Yellow had the same amount of people at each keep even more at times.Trust me every faction Cheese to state that only DC does it is dishonest and blaming another faction because your sucks.

Also let's assume that your guest Zerg thing is false which it probably is how can you explain the consent Pop locked EP and AD factions while DC is stuck at two but they own most of the map what's with that?
    Edited by Jaronking on April 19, 2016 2:14AM
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Have you been in Scourge the last 2 weeks? Blue is the only alliance constantly poplocked especially with skeleton key getting taken over with DC flooding cyrodiil daily sites. Reds and yellows both don't know why they are poplocked since they getting queue times while seeing a decrease in the actual pvp players. I go in Haderus on my blue because Scourge is laggy and usually poplocked for blue.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morning time ... morning capping ...
    There are 39 timezones on this planet.

What you call morning is something completely different for most people.
    shades.gif
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    morning time ... morning capping ...
    There are 39 timezones on this planet.

What you call morning is something completely different for most people.
    shades.gif

I think most people generally regard morning as starting near sun rise (give or take an hour) and ending at 12pm.

B)

Also, 'America, AmIrite!