The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Role-Playing Peeps

• dozuk
    dozuk
    Soul Shriven
    lily_bugg wrote: »
    dozuk wrote: »
    Bleakraven wrote: »
    I haven't found anyone to RP with on PS4 EU, I'd love to, but... Most of my characters are guys... I'm not a guy.
    lily_bugg wrote: »
    Well I'm playing skyrim right now but if anyone wants to roleplay right now just reply.

Hi, I'm new to this, have only just started on EU PS4 last Friday (AD faction). More than happy to join up and adventure with you, nothing would please me more than to escape the meaningless noise of area chat with something a lot more suitable for this type of experience. I'm new to the lore, but not to adventuring and I always love an adventure.

Also, more than happy to create a character on US PS4 if easier/preferable. I tend to play late evening UK time.

My psn profile is DozUK and im still learning the game and how it works.

If you could make a character onn the NA server in Ebonheart Pact that'd be awesome!

I'll do that over the weekend

• chromaticwyrm
    Well for those on PC/NA and AD faction I am in a role play guild called Blue Skooma Roleplayers (yes we're google-able). We have bi-weekly guild rp events. Cross guild events with other guilds. Yes "normal" characters actual work best as some toon with super natural powers would fall under what us role players term as "god modding". if you goggle you can find several basic rp guides that cover things like that. I also know several other active RP guilds in AD. So if anyone is interested feel free to pm or write me in game or via the forums my login is exactly the same as it is here or even if you just have a question about roleplaying. I have years of experience including running my own rp server of another game and I am happy to answer any legit questions.
  • Jandor
    Jandor
    Hey, i'm still looking for folk on the NA server on AD, i'm ps4. Finding it rather hard finding people in game chats, my PSN is iJoshhyy if anyone wants to RP, feel free to add me.
  • TheDreadFather
    Lily_bug
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who loves a good RP session lol
    If you ever find yourself in the Daggerfall covenant feel free to give me a shout. Psn- BLACKIVIYHEART
    As I am currently forming RP groups ( & a new guild soon) in Daggerfall. The link below for more details

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230993/for-you-daggerfall-na-ps4#latest

I've been having a blast the last couple of days gathering there and meeting new people as I have been told that I "have mad RP skills" lol
    Hope to see you & any others who wish to partake in the fun there.
    HAIL SITHIS!!!
    np2dfl.jpg
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Am a Pro-Saxhleel representative of the True An-Xileel Union. We are formed based on the common appreciation for our people of the root. If you have a Saxhleel avatar and are as inspired towards living the 'life' of your avatar, then I gladly invite you to join us in our development. I Ankhor MSF Tree-Blood now going by the more culturally based title of Kota-Sax-Blood have documented my story on here, TESOF and will on truean-xileel.guildlaunch. Ebonheart, NA, PS4. Psn: MSFASIM. I am also the one unique amongst my brothers and family with a strong interest in this alternate world of Tamriel(Elder Scrolls).
    Live well regardless fellow Tamriel Adventurer
    Kota-Sax-Blood
    Kota-Sax-Blood of True An-Xileel
    TrueAn-Xileel.guildlaunch.com
    Psn community page: An-Xileel
    Seth Salute
  • J011Y_R063R
    I play on PS4 on NA server DC. PSN name is same as forums name (J-zero-one-one-Y_R-zero-six-three-R) me and my fiance are active members in a guild that we help run. But it is more of a progression/new players guild. We like to help people learn how to play and such. But we feel like we are missing out on our RP. We have a bi-weekly D&D session with friends but it is so rare that we have the ability to actually meet up anymore and we are chomping at the bit to get some RP in lol. If anyone has a really good RP guild and would like to meet us, send me some mail. You can make the mail RP or just let us know who you are and why you are messaging and we can meet up somewhere. My fiance and I are NOT however interested in ERP. So please, no invites there.
    Xulldarri - Orc, Dragonknight
    See Gamertag - Breton Nightblade
    Cass-Butt - Breton Templar
    ...Nothing else Matters...
    PS4, NA Server
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    truly sad you guys dont have text chat yet

im on pc, we have a rather sizable community
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    In case you were interested...

Order of Vagrant Hounds is an Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Roleplaying (RP) group housed within the PS4 North American Server.

Order of Vagrant Hounds is meant to be a haven for the roleplayer, the storyteller, and the lore enthusiast whom wish to immerse themself further into the beauty of the world of Tamriel with other like minded companions. Thus our priority is to create a welcoming community within ESO for those individuals. Although the guild is alinged to the Daggerfall Covenant alliance, this should not be a deterrent to any whom wish to enter, as all peoples (regardless of creed, race, and alliance) are welcome to join.

All individuals -from the bewildered curious to those the learned thespian- is allowed to join. This is an oppurtunity to be a part of something far more immersive and engaging within Elder Scrolls Online! Yet, take heed, that with our open door invitation, our members and guests are expected to be mature and respectful. Our guild shall not grant permission for any conduct which can be deemed disrespectful and/or harmful to it's members or acting arbitrarily against the original design of this guild of promoting a fun enviorment for the players.

Mature Audience Only: No one under the age of 18 can join

If interested please contact me via PSN: Jarnkoldur, or at our Enjin Guildpage http://caravanhounds.enjin.com/mobile/forum/viewforum/id/7090689/m/38002289
    or via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1549798775334587/
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"