The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Load Screens

Some_Guy
Some_Guy
✭✭✭✭
What is going on with these load screens? I constantly sitting through 5+ minute load screens, the more players in the area, the longer the screen. It is literally faster to force close the game and load in fresh, than to wait while I see the infamous Cyrodiil load screen.
PS ZOS- Seriously... give us a different load screen to look at. That image has been burned into my monitor.
We Wipe On Trash
Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes I've noticed this too.

And burned into your monitor? It's burned into my brain now -.-
    EU | PC
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did some one say load screens!?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROWYzOAi9g
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I was trying to reply to this thread 30 minutes ago, but I had to wait for a load screen.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are crazy. Infinite load screens are awesome. ZOS should introduce an entire DLC that is just a load screen. I would also pay money for load screen wall art, coffee mugs and plush toys. @ZOS_BrianWheeler PLZ!!
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

If only this was the load screen.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some_Guy wrote: »
    What is going on with these load screens? I constantly sitting through 5+ minute load screens, the more players in the area, the longer the screen. It is literally faster to force close the game and load in fresh, than to wait while I see the infamous Cyrodiil load screen.
    PS ZOS- Seriously... give us a different load screen to look at. That image has been burned into my monitor.

Players have been asking for a death penalty for years, and now ZOS has finally implemented one. Considering how long we spend looking at that picture of IC, I keep hoping ZOS develops a sense of a humor and starts hiding a Waldo somewhere in there for us to find xD
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

:D Hahahhahaha
  • GloryHonorDeath
    GloryHonorDeath
    Soul Shriven
    I sent in a ticket for this a while back and they said that in most cases it can be your PC or platform or it could be a slight disconnect from the server then it will simply just be stuck there for a long period of time before it will reconnect again.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I sent in a ticket for this a while back and they said that in most cases it can be your PC or platform or it could be a slight disconnect from the server then it will simply just be stuck there for a long period of time before it will reconnect again.
    Yeah, right, it's my PC, that's why the 5 minute load screens continue to happen on every single load screen until you relog, and then the load screens are back to normal. Totally not an issue with the code in the game client.

#ZOSLogic
  • GloryHonorDeath
    GloryHonorDeath
    Soul Shriven
    Then it may be the internet I'm just saying what they sent me.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you reset your router and have a valid Internet connection.

<ducking from rotten fruit>
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one of these the other day and decided to wait it out, after going afk a few times I was still in the load screen until eventually I got kicked to the login screen for inactivity...
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got one of these the other day and decided to wait it out, after going afk a few times I was still in the load screen until eventually I got kicked to the login screen for inactivity...

Then, if your alliance is pop-locked, you get to wait through the queue again. Only to possibly get another load screen of death and repeat the process again.
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then, if your alliance is pop-locked, you get to wait through the queue again. Only to possibly get another load screen of death and repeat the process again.

Thats exactly what happened actually, and it was the night that the EP queue was almost 90
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a loading screen mini-game if they are going to take this long.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. bitaken
      bitaken
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I second the desire for a loading screen mini game.

I could literally ride my horse to keeps faster than these load screens.
      Edited by bitaken on May 2, 2016 2:42AM
      PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
    2. God_flakes
      God_flakes
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats exactly what happened actually, and it was the night that the EP queue was almost 90

Faction overpop. Reroll.