The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are we going to get the other two heros' costumes?

Jadar
Jadar
I don't know if you guys have said anything about it so I figured I'd ask, not too long ago we got the Nord Hero Armor for a couple days in the Crown Store. I was very happy to see this so I bought it right before it was gone, now I am wondering are we going to get the Breton and High Elf's costumes that we saw in the Cinematic? I also ask out of curiosity will the limited edition costumes (like Nord Hero Armor) eventually come back even for a little while for the late birds or new comers?
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    They will probably bring them out over time, it'd be a foolish decision for them not to capitalize on their game trailer characters
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jadar wrote: »
    I don't know if you guys have said anything about it so I figured I'd ask, not too long ago we got the Nord Hero Armor for a couple days in the Crown Store. I was very happy to see this so I bought it right before it was gone, now I am wondering are we going to get the Breton and High Elf's costumes that we saw in the Cinematic? I also ask out of curiosity will the limited edition costumes (like Nord Hero Armor) eventually come back even for a little while for the late birds or new comers?

Yes to the missing two costumes. It would only make sense. As far as them coming back, I would really be kind of upset if they did since they charged so much for the costume in the first place and emphasized so much on it's limited access. I literally only bought it because I had leftover crowns and assumed it would be smart to have a "collectible" costume. Time will only tell.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cash shop item.

Do you REALLY even need to ask?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Marcosyn11
    Marcosyn11
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to obtain the Breton costume! They will put them in the crown store, and I think they need to put the Nord costume again in the future.
    EU Megaserver - Lusitano
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I too want the Breton Archer costume!
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton archer will look so disappointing because it won't have a cape... R.I.P. all hope for good looking costumes.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • TheSwanKing
    TheSwanKing
    ✭✭✭
    The Breton costumes has been datamined, he is wearing something that resembles a black trenchcoat.
    gp_crwn_costumes_bretonhero_1x1.jpg
  • Jadar
    Jadar
    The Breton costumes has been datamined, he is wearing something that resembles a black trenchcoat.

datamined?
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭

Gotstohavits *throws money at screen*

PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • TheSwanKing
    TheSwanKing
    ✭✭✭
    Jadar wrote: »

datamined?

Datamined mean an image pulled from the PTS(Test server).
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want that as a costume though costumes should have capes...

That should be armour hmmmm :sunglasses:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Lancillotto
    Lancillotto
    ✭✭✭
    The elf hero is coming too :)
    ESO-crown-store-elf-hero-costume.jpg
    Edited by Lancillotto on February 20, 2016 10:50AM
  • Pensola
    Pensola
    ✭✭✭

I'm honestly more meh with that, but that is just me. I like it just fine, but the boob window and the thighs for the woman doesn't do it for me, especially when the male version has actual ARMOUR protecting his chest. :P
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    SSlarg wrote: »

Gotstohavits *throws money at screen*

That does look good to me.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought they said that the other two costumes will come out with t he new DLC.
    Pensola wrote: »

I'm honestly more meh with that, but that is just me. I like it just fine, but the boob window and the thighs for the woman doesn't do it for me, especially when the male version has actual ARMOUR protecting his chest. :P

Personally,I dont mind the décollage and thighs showing above the boots and leggings,I get tired of all the "Ooo,dont show any skin!! It's indecent" comments.
    I actually hate all the heavy oppressive armor styles.I tend to go for whatever would fit the area and weather at the time.Snow gets Nord armor,rain gets lighter armor or clothing and hoods,while hot damp weather gets the skimpiest stuff I can find.
    I cant see wearing heavy metal armor in Grahtwood.
    Bleck.
    That's just me though.lol.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah once again, WOMEN get to look sexy but men are forced to remain covered up! Go figure. :(
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I thought they said that the other two costumes will come out with t he new DLC.

Personally,I dont mind the décollage and thighs showing above the boots and leggings,I get tired of all the "Ooo,dont show any skin!! It's indecent" comments.
    I actually hate all the heavy oppressive armor styles.I tend to go for whatever would fit the area and weather at the time.Snow gets Nord armor,rain gets lighter armor or clothing and hoods,while hot damp weather gets the skimpiest stuff I can find.
    Bleck.

I can assure you that that's not just you. I'm the same.

I also think of my mounts and how they would fit the environment. I wouldn't take a Camel to Skyrim, for example, or a White Bear to the Alik'r Desert.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Volkodav wrote: »

Bleck.

I can assure you that that's not just you. I'm the same.

I also think of my mounts and how they would fit the environment. I wouldn't take a Camel to Skyrim, for example, or a White Bear to the Alik'r Desert.

Neither would I. Those are environmental mounts and I would feel bad for them to ride them in counter environments.
  • Slashie
    Slashie
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for the High Elf Hero armor to come out! Even at 2k crowns like the Nord Hero armor, my Bosmer NB will look so good in this.
    Also the male version looks awesome!
    The Nord and Breton armors look great too, but personally, I'm hella stoked for the Elf armor.
    I see a lot of people on here stoked for the Breton armor, so thought I'd throw my 2 cents in(:
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chances are both these sets won't look as good as concept art.

Nord hero armor was so pathetic I can't believe they went live with it.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the female version more tbh, male armor looks like lobster's shell.
    And in trailer this character is a shield-stacking sorc anyway :P
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on March 2, 2016 1:48AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think the male version looked pretty good, but what they did for the female version was just awful!
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    in cinematic the elf hero also has a split scarf cape. but tht trench coat is the closest thing to a cape tho and im excited for it.
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for Breton Hero costume... :'(
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I didnt care for the Nord Hero costume either. The Elven Hero costume isnt bad at all. I've tried it on several different ones of my characters,female and male and it works nicely.If the Breton Hero is as good as it is,I'll buy it.