The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Aetherian archive trials need players or team

Uknftwisted
Uknftwisted
Soul Shriven
Looking for a team on xbox one I'm a sorcerer high elf dps I'm 27 looking for similar age players I have 6 dps 2 tanks and 1 healer ideally need. 6dps 3 healers and 2 tanks but I'm willing to join a team if necessary or looking for 1 tank and 2 healers date not yet decided depending on people's availability
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see people wanting to do more trials!
    A few tips:
    1. It's a good start to name if you're EU or NA.
    2. Another good thing is to state which level your characters are. Since you're wanting to do end-game content, I'll assume they are end-game (v16).
    3. 3 healers and 2 tanks are not needed for AA. At most, you'll need 1 tank and 2 healers in order to complete both normal and hard-mode.
    4. Watch videos before you go in. There are alot of guides as to how you beat the bosses, but the best way is just stack 'n' whack if you have the DPS necessary.
    5. If you have any questions about the trial, feel free to ask, but I unfortunately do not play on Xbone :neutral:
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
    Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Uknftwisted
    Uknftwisted
    Soul Shriven
    I was told you get split into 3 groups within the trials so I assumed you would need a tank in each group and a healer but if you have done it then I will take your advice also everyone vet 16 except me I'm vet 10 but a good player with 5 piece julianos and 3 piece twilights embrace full magic sorc
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was told you get split into 3 groups within the trials so I assumed you would need a tank in each group and a healer but if you have done it then I will take your advice also everyone vet 16 except me I'm vet 10 but a good player with 5 piece julianos and 3 piece twilights embrace full magic sorc

Ah, yeah you do get split, but not for bosses. It's trashpacks with max 10 mobs who have ~20k health each. Each trashpack killed triggers a mechanical bridge. First time you get ported, just kill the trash and go to the middle. Middle group can wait until left and right are done. For the 2nd one, it's better if middle wait a bit because left and right have to go alittle far to make it happen. Basically, kill mobs at the same time in all groups so mechanics are triggered. Middle groups mobs will continue to respawn until left and right are done.

I've done AA more times than I can count and I've done every variant of it. I've helped progression groups with people ranging from v4-v16 complete it aswell as ran speedruns for 130k scores for leaderboard.

Just a tip for your group composition when it comes to the splits; have pre-defined left, right and middle groups. Tank should go into middle group and put one healer in each of the left and right groups. Ranged players should go right side whilst melee players go left. Middle can be whatever.

I'll let you figure the rest of the mechanics out for yourself as they are quite fun ^^
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Uknftwisted
    Uknftwisted
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers shame your not on xbox and would you say we definitely need 12 yeah?
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭

Shame you're not on EU PC ;D

Yeah, AA is the only trial that actually REQUIRES 12 people. The teleportation pods will not activate unless you have 12 players to stand on each their pod.
    Sanctum and Hel-Ra can be finished with less players. Sanctum, for example, has been completed by 5 people.
    CP | Chronically Capped
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretzl wrote: »

Shame you're not on EU PC ;D

Yeah, AA is the only trial that actually REQUIRES 12 people. The teleportation pods will not activate unless you have 12 players to stand on each their pod.
    Sanctum and Hel-Ra can be finished with less players. Sanctum, for example, has been completed by 5 people.

Technically yes (idk how many people you need to trigger the door after 2st boss in hel ra), but for starters its not recommended to attempt these, especially Sanctum, with less than 12 people ;)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU