The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Necrotic orb suggestion (Templar escape)

13oot5straps
I really think it would be an awesome move zos, if you could have a morph of necrotic orb. One where if it is cast again while a necrotic orb is still floating, for 50 percent more magicka, my Templar can teleport to the orbs location. I think it would be a good trade, considering how slow it travels and the risk of someone one synergizing it would cancel my escape, or ending up where the orbs synergized location curgently exists. But considering the lack of mobility, compared to other classes, the increased skill cost in the next update, and the soon to be pwnage of poisons, physical and stamina of cyrodiil, defensive mobility will be needed when I need to move my house. I play a magicka sorc and nb, templar as well as a Stam dk all v16 and all of which are primarily dps with the exception of the templar. I made my templar with the expecting it would be a fully support and heal class. With that being said, I find the absolute, most difficult, aspect of trying to support while in cyrodiil is positioning oneself (finding prime real estate for my house). The other classes I play I find very enjoyable, I have never tried doing dps with a templar but as a change of pace I like to just kick back and heal and support. It's difficult to keep up with the pace of the group, without a direct offensive gap closer that puts one in the middle of the fight instead of, I guess the outer edge?? Maybe? I don't know I just thought it would be cool is if maybe depending one the role you have chosen to play, undaunted skills have different morphs in order to better suit the respective playstyle, in dungeons as well as pvp. Basically, I'd like templar to have a healing orb that can be shot to a location, healing nearby allies, if cast again and it has not been synergized, my templar teleports to the location causing orb to explode. In a way, similar to the nb shade morph.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In short, you want it to work as Shadow Image.
    Options
  • 13oot5straps
    Yeah, exactly!! :D
    Options
  • 13oot5straps
    It would be cool if I could turn around and cast it and cast again to teleport, arriving at whatever location it is if things get sticky, prvoided no oNE has activated the synergy. Or, casting in any direction, healing allies and if advantageous cast again, for repositioning or escaping.
    Options