Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My square button is taking an unnecessary beating... ZoS you can save it!!

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So... who else is tired of standing by the cooking fire for hours upon end mashing the square button because all your guildies want food making for them for the week ahead?

Making 1,000 red frothgar's is no joke ... but making 4,000 is even less of one. (yup... that's what I made just).

Can we have a system whereby when we craft, it asks us how many we would like to craft? That way we can do it at the touch of a button and spend more time playing the actual game AND help out our guildies at the same time!! PLEASE... Pretty please with blue ribbons around it and a daedroth on top??
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol learn to delegate. Anyone with 20k can max provisioning in 2-hours and then spend 30 mins doing the quest.

Edit: but yeah, I agree as I do my Writ food/drink in batch and it is annoying :)
    Edited by Sunburnt_Penguin on April 26, 2016 2:37PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't need 20k... if someone makes it for me I have at least 2,000 of EVERY ingredient lol... I would love to make tons of food and spread it around Tamriel by gifting to new players as they arrive out their starting locations - but I don't want to sit around making that food for days on end... haha.
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Quit your job as the team cook and learn a different profession.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not just "team cook" - I'm a master crafter of all things and have 9 traits in everything, and know pretty much every style too.

However, we have a guild bank with all 500 spaces taken, and every slot has a stack of food ingredients... thousands of food items that I use to craft food for everyone (I am only missing a handful of recipes until I can state I know every recipe in the game too).

I enjoy this - and would love to continue it. Even considering a "Feed Tamriel" food drive to help noobies out as they arrive in their respective zones for the first time... but that's gonna require a LOT of food making, and I won't do it until I can craft the food in batches... it wouldn't take much programming at all I wouldn't think!!
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They have some serious problems to deal with. This is something that would probably be put on the far back burner. I do like the idea tho to be able to make a stack at one time instead of each individual item.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    So... who else is tired of standing by the cooking fire for hours upon end mashing the square button because all your guildies want food making for them for the week ahead?

Making 1,000 red frothgar's is no joke ... but making 4,000 is even less of one. (yup... that's what I made just).

Can we have a system whereby when we craft, it asks us how many we would like to craft? That way we can do it at the touch of a button and spend more time playing the actual game AND help out our guildies at the same time!! PLEASE... Pretty please with blue ribbons around it and a daedroth on top??

If you are on PC, CraftStore addon helps. You can make 50 at a time, or any number <=50 and it does it for you. Not any faster, though. Read internet while cooking.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

You asked nicely, and I'd finally be able to use the fish I caught to craft over 4K fishy sticks.......

Really though, this should definitely be a feature!