Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What is the approximate chance of getting shoulders from the keys from undaunted dungeons?

glavius
glavius
✭✭✭✭✭
Gold key chance?
Silver key chance?
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    hardly and none... jk... sometimes I get a shoulder (never the one I want) from 4-5 gold keys in a row, sometimes I don't get anything from 10 straight gold keys. Never gotten one from a silver though I know its possible.
    PC/NA
  • saps101
    saps101
    Well, my tank friend got VR16 infused scourge helm drop and then divines scourge shoulders from his first gold key that night.

But for normal people like me, helms - never, shoulder 1 in 10 golds if your lucky.

Best bet is save your keys for DB, then golds are a GUARANTEED shoulder piece.
    For the love of God, fix group finder.

Xbox EU

o Slaughterer x
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a couple of blue shoulders, so I guess they came from silver keys.

It's been a running joke that at least half of my shoulders have been Malubeth or Maw. Keep doing pledges and they do add up after a while, and I've deconned plenty. I think I have at least one of everything, although often with poor traits.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm avg 1 shoulder from every 3-4 gold keys,desirable pc and trait is another story.