The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 RP, are you out there?!

Vastorus91
It's a tough find...
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Vastorus91 wrote: »
    It's a tough find...

Good question, i would like to know too
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by jarnkoldur on April 27, 2016 12:52PM
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Wolfsong
    Wolfsong
    ✭✭✭
    It seems like interest is there, but the fact that the only method of currently communicating in-game is through voice chat, and that can be off-putting or intimidating to some. (I know it is for me.) I am hoping that the future inclusion of text chat in-game, if done right, will bring about a renewed interest in RP on the consoles. I'm crossing my fingers at least.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfsong wrote: »
    It seems like interest is there, but the fact that the only method of currently communicating in-game is through voice chat, and that can be off-putting or intimidating to some. (I know it is for me.) I am hoping that the future inclusion of text chat in-game, if done right, will bring about a renewed interest in RP on the consoles. I'm crossing my fingers at least.

Indeed. It is true, that a great deal of RPers are reluctant to RP on the console versions, due to the lack of text-based chat. Yet, I offer -if they choose so to desire- that instead of biding their time waiting for text-based chat to (eventually?) appear on the console versions of ESO, why not take some measures to achieve RP presently.
    Order of Vagrant Hounds is riddled with individuals from all walks of life with characters that are as varied as they players that portray them. Several don't use MIC, but rather text through PSN (or some other app which may be available to replicate text chat), others have a MIC to hear converstations but never utter a word, just text (again through PSN or some othet text-chat based app), and of course others just take the plunge and undertake an attempt at voice chatting, finding it unnerving but entertaining, as they can now put "voice" to their own character and others characters.

My opinion, take-it-or-leave, text-based RPing isn't going to save the console RP community. People just dedicated to RPing regardless of the obstacles and hurdles shall.

As Jeff Goldblum's line in Jurassic Park states, "RP finds a way."*

*Might have been altered just a tad to fit the converstation.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    vdlref.jpg

Please message me @ PSN: Jarnkoldur if interested in participating.