The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help with 2 makeovers

Carterboy254
Carterboy254
✭✭
Hello guys I have been playing eso since console release. I have 2 v16 characters a stam NB and a Magicka templer.

MY stam NB is running 3 agility accessories, 5 hund rage, 2 molag kena, and the rest Nightmothers. For him I'm looking to do a makeover since thieves guild or should I wait for Dark Brotherhood. I do alot of pve and pvp with my nb. He has a good amount of weapon damage and uses 1h sword and axe. 2nd bar is bow. I like running dual/bow for my NB can someone help me with making him better in terms of gear setup. With all these new gear sets I think I should be using something different. Such as should I switch to crit build, continue with medium armor, should I still use 2 piece kena, what sets should I use, what pieces should I have wear for example : medium night mothers chest divines with medium rage legs...etc.... What weapons and what set should my weapons be? Should they be sharpened or precise? Need someone to map out my new craft sets out. Or should I work to get certain sets that drop from dungeons like essence thief or Briar heart? And what should my bar setups look like so I can optimize on buffs and the best damage.

My v16 magicka templer is using 3 piece willpower accessories, 5 piece julianos, and 4 piece Torugs pact for the weapons and rest of gear. Should I switch and go for a better gear setup or should I stay with this setup. If so what gear should I be rocking? Also, what pieces and set on what part of my templer. I mainly use him for dps and some heals (not alot). And what skills should I be using on him and on which bar should these skills go. Etc.... (also plays pve and pvp with both character but rather build for pve.)

Also I'm kinda looking for a great style or should I mix them up I can craft any style right now out since thieves guild. (I like to loom good while I'm killing things.) So any suggestions in what style for what piece will help. I know this sounds like alot of work for people to help with so I am willing to pay for advice to help my players become and look great. I play on Xbox 1 NA AD. So can send gold to anyone on my platform. I just fill like my fear and styles were outdated so I am looking for change.

I will say thank you now for all the hard work that comes into putting my two characters up to better standards.

Edited; BTW I am neither WW or Vamp or both classes should I be one on a certain class or should I not give in to the bloodsuckers or maneaters.
Edited by Carterboy254 on April 29, 2016 1:43AM
Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• orim
    orim
    ✭✭✭
    For stamblade are you using kena often? If yes there is not much to change.
    I have 1kena 5hunding 2leki 3agility but use 2h/bow if i had DW leki bonus 2 is 900 stamina so more dmg instead of nighmother crit rate since bow+hunter have enough crit chance
    all medium

for magplar i have 1kena 5julianos 2/3(resto/DW) vicious dead if you dont want switch kena use 4 parts o VD so you get spell damage+max magicka+spellcrit
    i use 5 light 1 heavy chest + 1 medium for undauted metle passive

no idea about vamp or ww or what traits are better but probably for pure dps divines or infused on big parts of armor.
    i play on azra EU so not use of CP so im using precise traits for weapons but if you run normal maybe sharpened is better since you get passive crit rate for CP.
    Fixing lags since beta