Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to realocate game points?

mikeb16_ESO41
mikeb16_ESO41
✭✭✭
Hi Guys

As said in title, Is it possible to re-allocate game points?. I'm a long way down the line now and new game points are not easy to come by. Some of the choices I made for their allocation in the earlier stages have turned out to be a waste of points.

If it is possible to re-allocate them, how do I go about it and will it cost me?
High Elf, NecroVamp
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, go to the shrines in main city of each alliance and you can respec. Attributes are about 3k in total, skill points are 50g each and morphs are around 20g each (I think)
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Sunburnt_Penguin

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.
    High Elf, NecroVamp
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Sunburnt_Penguin

Been there, done that. Cheers mate
    High Elf, NecroVamp
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may also go to the Crown Store and buy a scroll to reset Attribute points ( health, magicka, stamina ) or skill points. I think the cost is around 700 crowns each ( but not sure ).
    CP can be reset for about 3,000g ( again not sure of cost ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    Hi hagermanj

Thanks for the extra info, however, if you buy things from the 'Crown Store' it costs real money. But if you earn gold playing the game, then spending it to improve your specs is a worthy thing to do. Spending 'real' money to do the same thing smacks of 'Pay to Win'. I believe this sort of game play is frowned upon by the majority of players, including me.
    High Elf, NecroVamp