The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Swallow Soul No Longer Providing Minor Vitality Active Effect

KaleidoscopeEyz
KaleidoscopeEyz
✭✭✭✭
So the Swallow Soul morphed skill has always said that you get an 8% healing increase while the ability is slotted but since yesterday's update, this is not showing up in my active effects menu. The skill still says it provides it in the description. Not sure if this is only an issue of it appearing in the active effects or if I'm not receiving the boost at all. A ticket has been entered through game.
Edited by KaleidoscopeEyz on March 28, 2016 5:54PM
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any other soul sucking nightblades out there experiencing this?
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    So a customer service email keep replying to my ticket and saying, "We will assume your issue is resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4days"".

Really? They didn't even do anything. No "we tried blah blah blah. Tell us if it worked." There are just hoping I get tired of replying in time so they can close my ticket.

@ZOS_GinaBruno would you be able to have someone look into this? I'm not getting anywhere through the in game ticket.
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still appears to be an issue.
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still an issue and nobody has acknowledged that this is in fact a known problem.
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acknowledge me.
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    After this thread and entering an in game ticket weeks ago, there still is no response. I'd take "yes we are aware of the problem and working on it". Give me something other than just ignoring the issue.
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still broken and no acknowledgement by ZOS about this after one month. I'm not even sure if my ticket is still open.
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just not showing up on your character screen or have you actually tested healing received with and without it slotted to see?

To be clear, in order to use it, you have to have it slotted, so in order to test, you are going to have to slot a separate healing skill to properly test.

I would suggest putting on a resto staff and popping healing springs while a mammoth smacks you around for a while, both with swallow soul slotted and w/o it slotted.

Using another NB skill might be deceiving, as their heals tend to be based on dmg done, and not a standard tic.

Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'd probably have to try it with Entropy since I don't use resto staffs but part of me is like, "Why am I doing Zos' job? Shouldn't they be the testers?" Whether it's not showing up on the character screen or if it's not being received are both issues that Zos needs to fix.
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you have to do is buy a white resto staff for 50gp and put one skill point the first healing skill, it's avail at lvl 1 resto. Entropy heal is so bad I am not sure 8% would even register.
    Edited by emily3989 on April 27, 2016 5:45PM
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @emily3989 Entropy isn't that bad if you're magika based but I use it for the 20% spell power boost primarily. Combined with my swallow soul and dual wield Blood Craze, I'm getting consistent self heals. My entropy was healing for around 1250-ish with Swallow Soul removed from the bar. It jumped up about 100 when I put Swallow Soul back on my bar so it appears to be working even through Minor Vitality is no longer showing up in the active effects. thanks for the suggestions.
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I spam sap essence so much I never considered needing entropy (for the maj sorc).