The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 4/28/16 (All Platforms)

ZOS_KaiSchober
You don’t have to be a cat lover to appreciate the latest Crown Store offerings, though it does help! The Pride-King Lion mount and adorable Senche-Lion Cub pet are available in the ESO Crown Store, starting today. Here’s everything you need to know about these latest feline offerings:

Pride-King Lion
c161b86ea997e929e3df2f5df24d07.jpg
The Pride-King Lions are the top predators on the savannahs of northern Elsweyr. No one but the Khajiiti, with their feline intuitions, could have persuaded these proud beasts to serve as mounts. Are you strong-willed enough to control one of these majestic beasts?
The Pride-King Lion is available for 1,800 crowns.

Senche-Lion Cub
a63696e8dfb1864f82cb210d123431.jpg
If you domesticate a Senche-Lion Cub when it's young enough, it will follow you everywhere, no matter how dangerous. And it will remain safe from all harm, while your enemies will burn from the cuteness.
The Senche-Lion Cub is available for 700 crowns.

We’d love to see screenshots of your Tamriel adventures with the Pride-King Lion and/or Senche-Lion Cub! Be sure to post them here, or share them with us @TESOnline on Twitter.

Kai Schober
Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all the bustle and bustle with PTS I totally forgot about the Lion!

Woohoo!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must have ....
    Options
  • wolfaust
    wolfaust
    ✭✭✭
    Pride-King Lion is looks cool. :o
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KaiSchober I assume since you don't say otherwise, there is no limited time period on these?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope not I don't get back home until Sunday!
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
    Options
  • ZOS_KaiSchober
    Both cats are not limited time offers and will be around for a while.

Kai Schober
    Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't really buy pets, I've only purchased two - Baby Netch for my Dunmer and the white Snow Bear cub (just 'cuz). But that Senche-Lion Cub is crying out to me: BUY ME!
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both cats are not limited time offers and will be around for a while.
    Great, thanks!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my lions and will get the nix hound this week,
    Where's my durzog?
    Options
  • PittClass94
    PittClass94
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, they look great!
    anyway..
    I am waiting for the Dragon Warrior Costume and, I hope so very much :'( , the Hero Costume Bundle.
    Options