The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Fishing guilds???

OldJackBurton
I'm a passionate angler and I know I can't be the only one. I'm in the Aldmeri Dominon, but I'd be more than willing to make a new character in DC or EP. Are there any guilds out there dedicated to fishing?
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    If you mean exclusively fishing I don't think there will be, but we do have a few members that are always fishing, one of our leaders is always into that actually and host a weekly fishing tournament also. If you want to check out our recruitment post http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2895289#Comment_2895289
  • OldJackBurton
    Thank you :smile: I'll definitely check it out
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    I have a guild approx 12 people. I ran events in my previous guild (we accumulated 90 members) but recently formed my own since I wasn't able to do all the events I wanted. I started scheduling Angler events all over Tamriel. We also provide rewards for different milestones or randomly for showing up to events. Check out my Profile or signature to contact me.

PS4 NA AD all the way
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com