The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My Bose Earbuds (iPhone compatible) with Mic no longer works

KcjAries78
KcjAries78
✭✭✭
The game no longer pics up my Bose Earbud Mic. When I join a chat my name pops up, but that's about it. No one can hear me and my name does not pop up as if the mic was working. I have used these buds since day one. The sound is great. I tried switching controllers, nothing. Party chat on PS4 pics up my Bose Mic and I can hear myself in the test settings. My mic is working on the iPhone so it's not that they are broken or I would go buy another pair.

Something happened in the newest patch to cause this.

Now I am stuck with my crappy Turtle Beach. I really don't want to go out a buy another headset when I have a perfectly good pair.

Anyone else having this issue?
Edited by KcjAries78 on April 9, 2016 2:09AM
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KcjAries78 wrote: »
    The game no longer pics up my Bose Earbud Mic. When I join a chat my name pops up, but that's about it. No one can hear me and my name does not pop up as if the mic was working. I have used these buds since day one. The sound is great. I tried switching controllers, nothing. Party chat on PS4 pics up my Bose Mic and I can hear myself in the test settings. My mic is working on the iPhone so it's not that they are broken or I would go buy another pair.

Something happened in the newest patch to cause this.

Now I am stuck with my crappy Turtle Beach. I really don't want to go out a buy another headset when I have a perfectly good pair.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Check that you don't participate in "party", if you does, change setting "party" sound input priority to "game".
    Game doesn't really decide on ps4 what headsed supported or not, they get sound input using ps4 api.
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you didn't news about bugs introduced in 3.50 firmware: you can try to reconnect your headphones without completely removing them from gamepad
  • KcjAries78
    KcjAries78
    ✭✭✭
    Still not working, wasn't in party chat. Its just weird. Haven't tried resetting my ps4 cache yet...