The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Excited for the new pack leader change

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Pack leader (werewolf morph) now summons two dire wolves that last for the duration of your transformation, and will respawn every 12 seconds if they are killed.

Being a werewolf, this looks awesome
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am vampire but still cant wait to see that new pack leader-morph with those wolfs
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, that's pretty awesome. That's pretty intriguing. My pet self jumps out and says: yay, it may be bad but...

Sword Pet, Maw Pet, Familiar, Matriarch, dire wolves x2... 6 pets... 6!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    I just used it in a duel in the pts and the guy I was fighting clearly didnt know about the new morph. Watching him awkwardly run away while staring at me was hilarious.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This change is amazing - I may have to join one of the werewolf guilds just to see a pack of werewolves running with twelfty wolves.. especially if they are like this
    Ok, that's pretty awesome. That's pretty intriguing. My pet self jumps out and says: yay, it may be bad but...

Sword Pet, Maw Pet, Familiar, Matriarch, dire wolves x2... 6 pets... 6!

If anyone has any screen shots please post them here.
    I just used it in a duel in the pts and the guy I was fighting clearly didnt know about the new morph. Watching him awkwardly run away while staring at me was hilarious.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the wolves do too much dmg each but when kingrichard was streaming he was using it.

When the wovles spawn they can be black or white, it's random what you get.

They seems to be doing around 700-1k per hit.

Either way it's cool and add's extra dmg and more target. It should be useful running around the wolves to make someone use skills on them, kind of like an atro although not as big.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • MonarchChief
    MonarchChief
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not :( The entire reason I picked Pack Leader over Berserker was for the time management. Might as well go back to Berserker now for the consistent damage.
    Caelonas Barkstrider Bosmer Nightblade AD Tank
    Adriènne Clairmont Breton Templar AD Healer
    Aureline Direnni Altmer Sorceror AD DPS
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get the time management through passives now
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS