Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Dark Brotherhood: Launch Details"

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »
    Will we be getting a pet gift like we did with Orsinium and TG?

You will get something, but it's not a pet! Stay tuned for the patch notes later today to reveal what this shiny new item is...

Keyword is shiny
  • Vidahr
    Vidahr
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS

Whats the point in removing Vet rank, then attaching a rank to armor? What is so difficult about having armor match the level of the character? You have made soooo many good sets, yet the end game group can only viably used like 6 of these. How does that make any sense?

The point is because CP is account-wide and is not attached to any particular character. You can play more of the classes you want and have more viable end-game options.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking the.polymorph is Minotaur,saw concept art for it
  • mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    Wolf Mount!? Finally! Now I have to decide if I want to buy this one, or wait for a cooler recolor. Decisions, decisions.
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hey Guys, I am sure you have seen since its hard to miss a lot of players are pretty upset we are not getting new dungeons plus we are getting an upcoming nerf.

Is Zenimax going to respond to us in anyway on these topics?

If you already have please post the link
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Aimora wrote: »
    Will we be getting a pet gift like we did with Orsinium and TG?

You will get something, but it's not a pet! Stay tuned for the patch notes later today to reveal what this shiny new item is...

Keyword is shiny

I'm getting my very own Kaylee Fry?
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm very excited for this, but, I WANT OPEN WORLD SCALING!!!! I reeeeeeally want to be able to travel the entire world of Tamriel and not feel like I'm wasting time because I'm not earning exp. Please, please, please make every zone in game act just like our DLC's! PLEASE!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    I WANT OPEN WORLD SCALING!!!! I reeeeeeally want to be able to travel the entire world of Tamriel and not feel like I'm wasting time because I'm not earning exp. Please, please, please make every zone in game act just like our DLC's! PLEASE!
    This !

Then
    any news about the cost of each addional character slot ? (Is it seen on the PTS by chance ?)
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • mullinsthegreatb14_ESO
    couple of questions . . .
    1. will there be ANYTHING for those of us who don't want to be assassins to do here? Or are we going to have to wait for the next DLC
    2. Can we go to kvatch without joining the dark brotherhood?
    3. When can those of us who like playing good aligned characters expect major content?
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    couple of questions . . .
    1. will there be ANYTHING for those of us who don't want to be assassins to do here? Or are we going to have to wait for the next DLC
    2. Can we go to kvatch without joining the dark brotherhood?
    3. When can those of us who like playing good aligned characters expect major content?

@mullinsthegreatb14_ESO you get a delve.... oh wait 2...

• Nic727
    Nic727
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I didn't saw it when I read the patch notes, but what's the surprise?
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    So glad we are FINALLY getting poisons implemented. I have a bunch piling up in inventory.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Maybe I didn't saw it when I read the patch notes, but what's the surprise?

If we told you it wouldn't be a surprise, yes? o:)

Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at almost 600 CP and I have almost all the end game gear that I want/ need at the moment after hours upon hours of farming. When Vet Ranks are removed, will my V16 gear be considered to be at the CP cap? How is that going to work?

This is extremely important for me.

I can tell you right now that after grinding 4 toons to V16 and all the time/ effort I put into farming my end game gear, the last thing I want to do is farm all of that over again to have maxed out gear.

I can tell you right now that I'm not doing it again and will simply unsub.
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endenium wrote: »
    I'm at almost 600 CP and I have almost all the end game gear that I want/ need at the moment after hours upon hours of farming. When Vet Ranks are removed, will my V16 gear be considered to be at the CP cap? How is that going to work?

Nothing changes. If you've been VR16 before, you're now (at least) CP160+, which means nothing changes for you.

The only significant difference compared to the previous/live game: If you level up a second character to level 50, you'll immediately be able to equip VR16 gear, so you're able to skip the other levels (i.e. the old veteran ranks).
    Edited by Smaxx on April 26, 2016 9:09AM
  • Lumi
    Lumi
    ✭✭✭
    I love the picture! Hopefully we can get similar armor motif she's wearing. :blush:
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console character name display is enough by itself to make me continue subbing! This is an excellent addition that I could't be happier about!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Endenium
    Endenium
    ✭✭✭
    Smaxx wrote: »
    Endenium wrote: »

Nothing changes. If you've been VR16 before, you're now (at least) CP160+, which means nothing changes for you.

The only significant difference compared to the previous/live game: If you level up a second character to level 50, you'll immediately be able to equip VR16 gear, so you're able to skip the other levels (i.e. the old veteran ranks).

Thank you for the info.

That's really good news. The last thing I want to do is another gear farm.

Good job, Zenimax. Looking forward to the Vet Rank changes now!
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    I love the looks of this DLC and love the DLC before that. The Thieves Guild DLC is what brought me back to the game and I just can't say enough how awesome I think it is. I have always RP'd a thief/murderer class (NB--of course) but always thought the game was lack luster in this aspect. It's not anymore!! The release of the Dark Brotherhood has just made my ESO experience a complete circle. They answered my prayers but not some of yours, but hold out, there is obviously more to come and yours will be to someday. Why not play another character or simply enjoy the content provided? You would have more fun instead of sticking your head in the sand. :)
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for the dark brotherhood to arrive. I have so many other ps4 games I haven't even tried because eso keeps me glued real good. The only thing I wish zenimax would have added by now is player housing. Though, I'm certain it's already on the drawing-board since so many others have already expressed their concerns on the matter. But even if it's not, I'll probably still never get around to playing any of my other games...Atleast not until they shut the server down. ;)
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silverado wrote: »
    I can't wait for the dark brotherhood to arrive. I have so many other ps4 games I haven't even tried because eso keeps me glued real good. The only thing I wish zenimax would have added by now is player housing. Though, I'm certain it's already on the drawing-board since so many others have already expressed their concerns on the matter. But even if it's not, I'll probably still never get around to playing any of my other games...Atleast not until they shut the server down. ;)
    @Silverado Player housing is certainly already on the board. It's expected within the next year, possibly even before the end of this year.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • shadowff302
    shadowff302
    Soul Shriven
    What time will it launch for PS4 on the 14th?