Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Dark Brotherhood: Launch Details"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Dark Brotherhood: Launch Details. We're excited to fully announce our next DLC content, and hope you see you on the PTS later today!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Amour
    Amour
    ✭✭✭
    WOLF MOUNT and Pixie pet :open_mouth: Wooooo!
  • Drazorious
    Drazorious
    ✭✭✭
    I've been wanting a wolf mount
    Stuff and things
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Please say shadowmare will be rewarded in this dlc as im dreading that they haven't.
    Ps4
    EU
    Argonian dragonknight tank V16
    Ebonheart Pact
    Free WW&V bite community helper
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixie pet is kinda weird but I like the wolf!
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Revamped store contents for vendors in Cyrodiil, including Champion 160 gear"

Ohohohohoh
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • Shasti
    Shasti
    ✭✭
    Please say shadowmare will be rewarded in this dlc as im dreading that they haven't.

His name is Shadowmere. Loved that horse! Though he had a bad habit of chasing dragons I was trying to run away from.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kvatch Arena is a world boss thing?

Okay then.

Looking forward to murder contracts though!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Okay then.

Yeah. A bit underwhelming given the importance of that Arena later in the series. I guess it had to get a start somewhere.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    New polymorph.. I wanna know more about it.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to this. But i have a few questions that i hope could be answered:

What happends to the attribute and skills points you currently get/got from the veteran ranks?

Will the champion points still stay account wide?
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Okay then.

Yeah. A bit underwhelming given the importance of that Arena later in the series. I guess it had to get a start somewhere.

Yeah, normally I am good with things like that, but for some reason I am a little ... Underwhelmed by that decision.

Still, Dark Brotherhood and Minotaurs and Poison Making are great things to have. As are Anvil and Kvatch.
    Edited by JD2013 on April 25, 2016 4:39PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beruge wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this. But i have a few questions that i hope could be answered:

What happends to the attribute and skills points you currently get/got from the veteran ranks?

Will the champion points still stay account wide?
    @Beruge We'll know for sure when the patch notes are out, but assuming nothing's changed from what they said before, those 15 points will be moved into the 1-50 levelling, with 2 points given on levels 5/15/25/35/45 and 3 points given on levels 10/20/30/40/50.

As far as we know, yes, CPs will stay account-wide (if they didn't, removing VRs would be pointless).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Trying to think what the polymorth costume could possibly be and the fact we are getting 2 special effect items has made my day as i love collecting them all ;),raining coins was just brilliant all i will say if 1 of the 2 is a torture stone table we are tied to and a player can cut us lose I'd be very happy :smiley:
    Ps4
    EU
    Ebonheart Pact
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how poison will work. Will it be some generic DoT, a flat or percentage-based increase in damage (versus certain mob types), work as a resource removal, or a combination of these and/or other effects (affecting movement speed, regeneration, resistances comes to mind).

Edit: also, what is 'The new Assassin personality'?
    Edited by petraeus1 on April 25, 2016 4:57PM
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will the wolf mount be available for separate purchase or is it a Collector's Edition exclusive?

If I can buy it separately, then it "might" be the mount to pull me off of my Senche Tiger.
    Edited by Valrien on April 25, 2016 5:00PM
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Zombiehunter7X
    The assassin personality could possibly be an emote.
    Ps4
    EU
    Ebonheart Pact
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope we can choose to destroy the Dark Brotherhood, or at the very least just completely ignore them and still have plenty to do. Unlike the Thieves Guild DLC.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    umm crafting bags have gone from unlimited to nearly unlimited lol whats next quite alot? :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • RinOkumara
    RinOkumara
    ✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »
    umm crafting bags have gone from unlimited to nearly unlimited lol whats next quite alot? :(

It is 42 billion
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im very amused the DLC costs 2000 while a motif set costs 5000 crowns. I guess this DLC will be puny like the thieves guild.

A new PASSIVE skill line? After what I saw in the thieves guild no thank you, id rather something actually useful in general gameplay.

Im curious to see how beautiful this new map will be and if there will be any merit in exploring it, but im expecting more boring quest marker chasing for junk rewards from cheesy AI. Ill still do it just to say I can do it, but you wont see me jumping for joy.

Honestly this base game patch (which should have been patches anyway) is more of a thing to me than the DLC.

The elite gear vendor will now sell TG item sets? Wow....meh....not really that exciting since nobody cares about Bahrahs curse. Poison making sounds interesting, but also sounds like tedious work so cheapos can one shot kill more often in cyrodill. Craft bags - sweet! But as a master crafter with maxed out bank and inventory, i really dont need this at all. "Improvements' to traits, 'fixes' for cyrodill and class 'balance' all sound good and sound scary.

and my personal favorite, "Pre-Launch Events"
    Do you guys realize that for the ESO anniversary you had absolutely no give-aways, and shared maybe 3 cakes your fans created, none of them recieving the 'something special for random submissions'? Please make an effort this time.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trying to think what the polymorth costume could possibly be

Nightmother? Sceleton-like old lady or dude :)

• LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Dark Brotherhood: Launch Details. We're excited to fully announce our next DLC content, and hope you see you on the PTS later today!

Where LAUNCH trailer?
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we be getting a pet gift like we did with Orsinium and TG?
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Vidahr
    Vidahr
    ✭✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »

I think that is the pixie. :]'

Edit: Nevermind it's something else. :open_mouth:
    Edited by Vidahr on April 25, 2016 7:49PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

You will get something, but it's not a pet! Stay tuned for the patch notes later today to reveal what this shiny new item is...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf Mount. FINALLY ... a mount worthy of an Orc! Bear are soooo Nord.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    Kai said the patch notes were finished this morning and were being translated to other languages. Its already 3:30 p.m.....any chance you can post those for us @ZOS_GinaBruno?
    Anti-Matter | Nightblade | AR 40 | Flawless Conqueror | Former Emperor x 2
    Anti-Psychotic | Stamplar | AR 25 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Matter | Stam DK | AR 18 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Gravity | Stam Sorcerer | AR 10 | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Freeze | Magicka DK | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-One | Magicka Sorc | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Matter | Magplar | Shehai Shatterer

Officer of Haxus | NA
    Member of The Order of Mundus | NA
    Former Member of Havoc, IR, Learn 2 Play and Crown Store Heros
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Gin is it a mount by any chance? :)
    Ps4
    EU
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭

You will get something, but it's not a pet! Stay tuned for the patch notes later today to reveal what this shiny new item is...

inb4 sweet silky shadowmere love
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS

Whats the point in removing Vet rank, then attaching a rank to armor? What is so difficult about having armor match the level of the character? You have made soooo many good sets, yet the end game group can only viably used like 6 of these. How does that make any sense?