The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Which custom set(s)?

infidel1983
Hi guys

DragonKnight Breton max Magicka DPS . Rapidly approaching vet level 16. Im very lucky that Im part of a guild who has offered to craft me any special set of armour I would like when I hit Vet 16. Im thinking 5 piece Light and 2 piece Heavy.

Can you recommend which special sets I should ask for? Basically want max magicka damage..

Cheers
If Carlsberg did Dragonknights....

Best Answers

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julianos 5 light, Torug's 1 heavy 1 medium (for Undaunted passive + extra spell damage from the set). All enchantments max magicka. Willpower jewelry with max spell damage enchant.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
    Answer ✓
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUT... the Dark Brotherhood patch could possibly have some new interesting sets so I would wait for the patch notes before you ask your guild mates to craft.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Answer ✓
  • infidel1983
    Thank you very much sir
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome. You should make head + shoulders Torug's probably. That way, when you have a monster set like Valkyn Skoria you would still have 5 pieces of Julianos. Try to get all in divines trait and take the Thief mundus stone. And if you use a lot of damage over time effects put points into Thaumaturge. If not, go for Elemental Expert.

• infidel1983
    I certainly will do and thanks again for taking time for such a detailed response. Very kind.

Best

Tom