Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

'A Modest Proposal'

Dracan_Fontom
Dracan_Fontom
✭✭✭✭✭
It will seem odd, and I assure you that it is. I am wondering if any of the smaller, less notable guilds, would like to merge with mine, The Ebon Raiders. Though mergers are often stressful and cause much hard ache, however, I assure that every single leader of these guild will retain their high status as well as others that you feel deserve a place in rank, and once two or three guild merge with us, if at all, we as a guild will set up rules akin for everyone. If you wish to know more about the Ebon Raiders, all may look upon our page in the forums or talk to tophighlander2 on psn.

I hope some of you excellent masterso consider this and send me call. Let all of us join together in one calling.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by SirAndy on April 14, 2016 9:04PM
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How exactly does eating babies play into this? Is this like a baby-eating guild or something? Is that where all the kids in Tamriel have disappeared to?
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I read that text, so funny. But no, there isnt any nor will be any babies that will be eaten.
    Edited by Dracan_Fontom on April 14, 2016 9:28PM
  • TRIP233
    TRIP233
    ✭✭✭
    If there's no baby eating then what do I do with these baby eating contest flyers?