Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with getting past the starting menu

Bowzerrr
Bowzerrr
Soul Shriven
Every time I attempt to log on to the game, on any console my game crashes upon pressing A on the title screen. I've tried multiple different ways into fixing it, but nothing worked. I would like to know how to fix it.
  • cdebaca
    cdebaca
    ✭✭
    Could be the current patch - give it a week or so.
    @King_Kuza - CP600

[Ph'iil] - Khajiit, Templar - AD
    [Baurus the Blade] - Redguard, Dragonknight - DC
    [Lifts-Her-Tåil] - Argonian, Nightblade - DC
    [Nerevårine] - Dunmer, Templar - DC

Guildmaster of [The Kuza Clan]
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dont want to state the obvious but have you tried turning it off and on?
  • Bowzerrr
    Bowzerrr
    Soul Shriven
    This has been going on since January
  • x_t7ink_x
    x_t7ink_x
    ✭✭✭
    Clear the game off your console and download it again.
    PS4 EU AD

Vet 16 DK High Elf Tank
    Vet 16 Templar High Elf
    Vet 2 Sorc High Elf
    Vet 1 Mageblade Breton
    Baby Stamplar Redguard
    Baby Stamblade R.I.P.

'If your looking for Whit, I'd say you're half way there''

Raiders of the Lost Maw GM - http://raidersofthelostmaw.wix.com/home
    - https://www.facebook.com/groups/253838968292827/
    Community Page owner 1.2k members - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElderScrollsOnlinePS4EU/
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    x_t7ink_x wrote: »

I will take this game to gamestop and sell it for what its really worth if that is the solution.

EDIT: I checked Xbox live server status page. I've never had this issue before and since Xbox live is having issues Ill assume that's what's causing it, atleast not something completely on ZOS side.
    Edited by Serenityx on April 23, 2016 11:34PM
  • knifeinthedark
    x_t7ink_x wrote: »

That would take at least 6 hours, if not more depending on dlc and hard drive availability. We could instead opt to tell the devs to finally fix this crap. I have seen this before and it is happening to me again now, can't even load character screen, I have crashed back to the home dashboard more than 10 times now.

I took a 3 month hiatus, and was told when I came back this issue didn't happen anymore. I guess whoever told me was wrong.
    Edited by knifeinthedark on April 23, 2016 11:54PM
  • knifeinthedark
    Bowzerrr wrote: »
    This has been going on since January

Since before that my friend. Hopefully for both our sake it gets fixed. Kind of ridiculous to spend $70+ and have this occur regularly.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Well I got past the character selection screen. Now I'm in an "Unusually" long load screen®
  • Bowzerrr
    Bowzerrr
    Soul Shriven
    I just wish I was able to play one of my favorite games, but after uninstalling it 5 times and even trying my account at a friends house, and still having it crash upon pressing A on the title screen gives me no hope