The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF Someone willing to craft a player Hist Bark heavy armor set please.

guangui
guangui
✭✭
Hello Forum people,

I just hit veteran rank one and am a dedicated tank. I dont have enough traits learned or blacksmith high enough to craft 5 piece of hist bark.

I don't really have money at the moment but i will definitely pay my tab back in any way i can.

Im on XBOX NA AD

inbox me if you can help.

Thanks!
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collect all materials required and go to the relevant crafting station asking people to craft it for you.
  • guangui
    guangui
    ✭✭
    It is quite a hassle on XBOX having to message all the people at the stations if there are any. I thought the Forum would be a faster/better/kinder way to seek help.
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it will be better if you can find someone kind enough to take time out of their gaming to go there for you.

If not, that will work although you may have to wait around a bit and copy/paste a few messages.
  • NBAballar18
    NBAballar18
    ✭✭
    guangui wrote: »
    Hello Forum people,

I just hit veteran rank one and am a dedicated tank. I dont have enough traits learned or blacksmith high enough to craft 5 piece of hist bark.

I don't really have money at the moment but i will definitely pay my tab back in any way i can.

Im on XBOX NA AD

inbox me if you can help.

Thanks!

Im on ps4 was going to say i can craft it for you but nvm, #ps4ontop
  • guangui
    guangui
    ✭✭
    Well in 5 more days ill have to 4 traits needed so if no one can help by then ill be good.
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    well, i would make this for you, but i am on PC. Hope you find someone!
  • Eocosa
    Eocosa
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I am Xbox NA, but am EP. If I can still send you stuff in the mail I would be more then happy to construct you a set. Please let me know what motif style you would like (I have just about them all) as well as which traits you would like and I can probably get that set crafted and sent to you by the end of the night if not tomorrow at the latest.

I can also rummage through my enchanting supplies and possible send ya some enchants for it as well if you like!

GT: TheBigT89