Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Dark Brotherhood: First Look"

• KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where is console chat?!!!
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    scorpiodog wrote: »
    I'm surprised they released an Assassin DLC right after the Thieves guild. It's fine if you want to play a NB in that particular way, but those people who aren't interested in playing dark content they just don't get anything really.

I would have thought they would mix it up and alternate releases of "dark" and "heroic" content. Something like a "noble warrior" DLC theme or something in the middle of all the thieving and assassinations.

Definitely for this, it'd be really something to have a DLC that our honourable characters could feel right at home in.

Also, to the devs, what will be the new server character slot maximum?
  • Surgee
    Surgee
    ✭✭✭✭
    So in the trailer when assassin takes down the guard, for the first time in ESO I see blood spatter! Does that mean we will get the option to turn on blood effects? Please let it be true! Every TES game had blood!
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks like the same copy paste content from the last DLC. not impressed at all, guess we can see where they are going with these DLC's, just more rinse/repeat.
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    scorpiodog wrote: »
    I'm surprised they released an Assassin DLC right after the Thieves guild. It's fine if you want to play a NB in that particular way, but those people who aren't interested in playing dark content they just don't get anything really.

I would have thought they would mix it up and alternate releases of "dark" and "heroic" content. Something like a "noble warrior" DLC theme or something in the middle of all the thieving and assassinations.

Definitely for this, it'd be really something to have a DLC that our honourable characters could feel right at home in.

Also, to the devs, what will be the new server character slot maximum?

I can see why they did the Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood back to back. A lot of people were super-pissy that those two organizations were not included in the initial release...as if it's not Tamriel or Elder Scrolls without them.

But, yeah... something Heroic would be nice. Can't see my Nord DK being a sneak-thief or assassin any time soon.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stravokov wrote: »
    looks like the same copy paste content from the last DLC. not impressed at all, guess we can see where they are going with these DLC's, just more rinse/repeat.

Well, this is to be expected. The two are very similar in nature. They could have been combined into a "crime" DLC if they were smaller.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Zaldan on April 23, 2016 5:55PM
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PTS DROPS ON APRIL 25TH!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS DROPS ON APRIL 25TH!

Source?
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PTS DROPS ON APRIL 25TH!

Source?

I have connections.

Also:
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    most excited about? the release date
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the campaign is a step up from thieves guild as it was quite a let down after Orsinium's. Five bucks says trait re-tooling is a divines nerf.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poisons are equipped, interresting.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • TatsukageX
    TatsukageX
    Soul Shriven

tell your connections we need PvP content, NOT MASSIVE RvR.
  • Zeitah
    Zeitah
    Soul Shriven
    Account wide achievements please!
  • AndyTGD
    AndyTGD
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully this DLC is going to be a bit more serious and less comical than the general approach of ESO so far. I hope this update fixes the horrible lag fest which is Cyrodiil. I completely lose audio frequently now in big battles and my character randomly started using its bow like a sword last night. Not a happy camper.

As for poisons -
    "My venom, its going to make you flop like a noodle poodle."
  • marvel_bound
    marvel_bound
    ✭✭
    Im excited about the changes vampires will get i hope their good. I also think they should get some sort of passive that increases what everr stat like vampire skills damage or healing or watever, every time they turn a new person into vampire, but by a very small amount and if the person cures them self u would lose the amount u gained from them. So sounds cool right and makes sense if u think about it. I just haope vamps get a complete change to what it is now, the only think i use it for now is the ultimate generated from the drain ability
  • slpatonrwb17_ESO
    slpatonrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Crafting bags for subscribers...Hmmm... is this a bag per character??? ....I'd rather have a common bag space like the bank for mats so I don't have to jump around between alts to find things...
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crafting bags for subscribers...Hmmm... is this a bag per character??? ....I'd rather have a common bag space like the bank for mats so I don't have to jump around between alts to find things...

It's accountwide :)
    Noobplar
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »

We are certain that the bag is account wide. We are still waiting, as far as I know, to find out if the content is account wide or not.
  • Sortiarius
    Sortiarius
    Soul Shriven
    When is the release date?
  • Sortiarius
    Sortiarius
    Soul Shriven
    Never Mind ....

PC/Mac 5.31.2016

XBOXONE/PS4 6.14.2016
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We are certain that the bag is account wide. We are still waiting, as far as I know, to find out if the content is account wide or not.

Noobplar