The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cc immunity broken?

Glamdring
Glamdring
✭✭✭✭✭
I dueled a dk yesterday, im a stam nb by the way. Im not sure what skill he used but i got constantly rooted, broke free got rooted again and again until my resources was emptied. Is this a bugg or is there any counter i can use?
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is no immunity for roots. They are soft CC.
    Because I can!
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roots are soft-CC. CC immunity only applies to hard-CC (stuns, disorients, knockdowns etc.) that completely disable your character.

As a stamina character you can counter this by using shuffle (the medium armor skill) or forward momentum (2H skill). Those make you immune to roots for a while.
    Edited by Sharee on April 22, 2016 6:21PM
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so how do I counter this?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    Ok, so how do I counter this?

You can do the same to him with bombard. If he can spam you with roots infinitely, that means he is magicka build, and magicka DK's have few means to deal with being constantly rooted(ironically enough).