Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Community Headquarters at PAX East 2016"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Community Headquarters at PAX East 2016. If you're planning to attend PAX East next weekend, sound off! We'd love to see you in the Cyrodiil Room on Saturday. :)
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please be sure to post those YouTube videos promptly for all of us who cannot make it :) Excited to hear all the news! Also hope that anyone who can make it has a great time!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn it. Now I have to buy scalped tickets.
  • Dissentinel
    Dissentinel
    ✭✭✭
    I bought tickets hoping you guys would be there! I'm super excited. Now, if only you could have that 3v3v3 "King of the Hill" style PvP tournament from previous conventions...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Damn it. Now I have to buy scalped tickets.

@Dominoid I expect a full length article on Reddit on anything they have to say on crafting bags - within 1 hour of them saying it! :tongue:
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Community Headquarters at PAX East 2016. If you're planning to attend PAX East next weekend, sound off! We'd love to see you in the Cyrodiil Room on Saturday. :)

Are you serious that you want to advertise Cyrodiil in the current state?
    Because I can!
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some one ask about pvp features with DB please.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could be there! Boooo for living in England.
    Edited by JD2013 on April 14, 2016 9:07PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to go, but I've never been to one of these things. What do I need to know as far as entry fees etc?

EDIT: Never mind, it's sold out. :cry: I guess I'll just put the list I was compiling on the forums and hope some kind soul who IS going steals them...
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on April 15, 2016 8:32PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    grrr im on west cosst...maybe i can save up for pax prime and be able to afford my first trip to one of these conventions......wonder if they will be doing any mount or pet code giveaways. id love to have a chat with the lore master given the chance....*crosses fingers and hopes tickets for pax prime wont be bought out*
  • Karoneth
    Karoneth
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be there with a few guild members. Will be a blast! Thanks for coming to PAX East this year, missed you the last two years!
    Guildmaster, Brotherhood of Redemption [DC - NA - PvX - Moderate]
    http://eso.borguild.com/
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I notice you call it the "Cyrodiil Room" yet there's no mention of PVP or Cyrodiil on your schedule.

What gives?
    'Chaos
  • hairahcas
    hairahcas
    ✭✭
    It's sold out, but I only live 45 minutes away... I might just show up and try my Persuasion skill. That skill point should count for something, right? ;)
    Playstation 4 NA
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Tickets go on sale in November, sale is announced via Twitter, usually sells out in a few hours. Tickets for 3 day are usually about $90 USD when bought direct. 3 day passes will usually run you about $250-300 on eBay if you want to get them early, and if you wait until the week of and want to chance pickup, you can usually get them for $150-200.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Chaos wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I notice you call it the "Cyrodiil Room" yet there's no mention of PVP or Cyrodiil on your schedule.

What gives?

HELLLOOOO? Any body home?
    'Chaos
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone livestreaming or live tweeting or live something-ing the QA segment?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Frawr
    Frawr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

What gives?

HELLLOOOO? Any body home?

I think that it is being called the Cyrodiil room because:

- There will be loads of people in 1 spot
    - No one will know what is going on
    - No one will be able to move
    Edited by Frawr on April 23, 2016 4:16PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To far for me. Internets easier
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    It was actually a really good time, and not jam packed. The whole team from ZOS was awesome and spent TONS of time talking with people. Hoping to have my photos uploaded shortly.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team