Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Stuttering after the patch?

Blevil
Blevil
✭✭✭
It feels like the game is still stuttering when using mounts and in major cities? Were they supposed to have fixed this with the patch?
|--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • sp483
    sp483
    Soul Shriven
    It's been running at a terrible framerate ever since the Thieves Guild patch. Was hoping this last patch would have fixed it, but if anything it seems worse. Awful.
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean that electric sizzling bu stuttering yes, its still there, but they fixed freezing it seems. Last night I was doing IC portal chest and got that.
  • Paradoxia
    Paradoxia
    DLC, patches and the PSN sale means an influx of new and returning players. Unfortunately Bethesda can't make a patch that upgrades the PS4's hardware to render dozens of players standing in town spamming skills and mementos faster.
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    Well before TG everything was smoother and not much freezing in dungeons so i doubt it is a hardware issue and there was always the same crowds in town where there was no stuttering. It was occasional in cyrodil but that was pretty much it. Dungeon finder worked not the best but better than its current state. Now after TG empty cities have been stuttering and activity finder has been grouping up with more than 4 people and with longer wait times.

I'm just assuming that they will get some patch eventually return it to prethieves guild state only to be wrecked when brotherhood comes out.

the ESO life... :|
    Edited by Blevil on April 28, 2016 12:02AM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which patch? Lol
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    Idk at this point. I thought they were fixing it with the ps4 patch that was done last week but nope.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sausage wrote: »
    If you mean that electric sizzling bu stuttering yes, its still there, but they fixed freezing it seems. Last night I was doing IC portal chest and got that.

They sure did NOT fix freezing.. and they've added in a whole bunch of new stuff to go along with it too...

Check out this video of my buddies (and wife) in this dungeon... at 2 mins 30 seconds you'll see how crazy this game has gotten. This came directly after a blue screen, whereby 2 bosses had been killed during my blue screen and I ended up with a bronze undaunted key because of it.

DISCLOSURE: I have watched the video in full so please don't allow children to watch it, just in case anyone uses a curse word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywx49thiHvI&feature=youtu.be