Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aussie Player in desperate need of an end game PVE guild

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

Been playing for ages but only just getting into group PVE content over the last two weeks and the group finder is destroying any little bit of love I have for the game haha. People lying about being tanks or healers, damage dealers thinking that heavy attacking with their lightning staff is how to dps, nearly all of them have no mics... It's been a really rough ride!

Hoping that I'm able to join a guild that focuses on group PVE end game stuff. I want to be able to run four pledges on a good day on my magicka dk dps, magicka nightblade dps, sap tank nightblade and Templar healer.

The idea is to find like minded people and get that ultimate team going that breezes through Molag kena runs or goes monster set farming together etc. Happy to teach and learn from others but I understand my time zone makes it a bit hard and without text chat it's been hard to find regulars.

My gamertag is mistermutiny89.

P.S - I have viewed guilds advertising in these forums however, being an Aussie player I hoped I could attract a guild in my time zone with other people in my area although that is more a preference than a must, also I wanted to outline exactly what I'm looking for in said guild. Thank you!!
Edited by mistermutiny89 on April 16, 2016 11:48PM
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • TuppyJam
    TuppyJam
    din
    Edited by TuppyJam on April 30, 2016 6:21PM
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STILL in desperate need of end game PVE players in my time zone please. Doesn't have to be a full guild. If you're online a lot or missing a team mate for group content please contact me.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar