The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Godspeed- Endgame Guild (V1-V16)

Nighn_9
Nighn_9
✭✭✭✭✭
Godspeed is recruiting active and social V1-V16 veterans from any faction!

-160+ Vets

-Endgame PvE/PvP Guild

-We do 4/12/12+ player group content

-Weekly Events such as Trials, Imperial City Groups, and Cyrodill. We run all trials including the new "Maw of Lorkhaj".

-We have a strict policy against rage quitting/kicking while in a group.

-We have Teamspk3. It's a must have, but a mic is not required.

-Weekly Guild Mails to stay up to date with guild events and latest ESO news.

-Ranks go by content completed. This is one of Godspeed's unique systems. Its as easy as "linking in chat" to an Officer the proper achievements to qualify for a specific rank. This is to show everyone in guild just how experienced you are and what your capable of doing. All rank information is found in the "Message of the Day".

-ALL member notes show combat roles: DPS, TANK, or HEALS. Also, the notes may include any particular max crafts, traits, rare motifs etc. that you would like to add. Only the GM and Officers can edit member notes, this helps to keep ALL notes in the same format for less confusion. You can either ask in guild chat for a specific role or you can simply open up the guild roster and just scroll through the notes/ranks and find the right player for you.

-New recruits must be willing to learn Godspeed's methods and strategies while also giving us any information about other mechanics that we may have missed. This will help us all to get better in ESO.

-We love talking about new build theories & mechanics all the time so hop into ts with us so we can come up with some crazy builds!

"Enjoy running trials and pvp? Want to learn endgame mechanics? Love talking build theories? Then join up with Godspeed today!"

In-game mail @Nighn_9 with your combat role (DPS, TANK, HEALS) for an invite
NA / PC
November Beta 2013
WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am highly interested in your guild my ign is @FearlessOne_2014. I have been playing ESO off and on since release in 2014. I is always looking to socialize with other gamers on TS. I am also very willing and able to learn from others. I have a AD v16 Sorc DPS, a v14 Templar Healer, another v6 Sorc for pvp, and a v8 EP Nightblade. Send me a tell in game. I'll be waiting.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to add that the name you left here as a contact is not correct as the game is saying @Nihhn_9 does not exist. But if you are serious about recruiting then you can contact me at the account listed above in game @FearlessOne_2014. I'll also seed you a private convo with this message here on the forums.
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you notice my account info is @Nighn_9
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE