Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Kingsguard - PvP - Daggerfall covenant

Shuichi
Shuichi
✭✭✭
Are you interested in learning the ropes about siege and open field warfare? Would you like to crown or become an emperor and truly change the tide of battle?

The Kingsguard is a newly formed guild with the intentions blending new and veteran players into a system where we can all advance together. Last night our group crowned me as emperor of Azura's star after a hard night's worth of battles. Now we need soldiers to help defend the realm to ensure our victory.

We can offer help/gear/build advice to those who are looking to better themselves in PvP combat. We like to enjoy ourselves while in Cyrodiil but there will certainly be times where we must focus and take the battle seriously. That being said we're looking for players with mature attitudes. We do not accept intolerance or hate (unless its for other factions) and are doing our best to create a supportive environment where anyone can ask questions.

Members will be invited on a trial system, and will move through the ranks the more they prove themselves on the battleground. Those who join our core will be fully fledged warriors, capable of defeating multiple foes.

So if you're looking for a send a message to @ShuichiKuramah (PSN) or leave a comment (with PSN id) in this thread stating you wish to join the Kingsguard.

Farewell,
Emperor ShuichiKuramah
Hand of Sithis
Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Bulleseye17
    Bulleseye17
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.. Im interested in joining your guild. I sent you a PSN message to you
    PSN:Bulleseye17
  • Shuichi
    Shuichi
    ✭✭✭
    50 members and counting! We have a guild store at castle roebeck and still have an emperor in our guild!
    Hand of Sithis - Daggerfall Covenant
  • shadowff302
    shadowff302
    Soul Shriven
    if you are still recruiting i am interested in joining PSN Shadowff302