The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twice born star

saxgooner
saxgooner
✭✭✭
Hi, is anyone running TBS and are there any issues since this week's patch on 20/4.
I would also appreciate some feedback on it's benefits and downfalls. Thanks
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have not played TBS since latest patch on pc.

After the patch which removed the exploit, i built two TBS V16 sets but even after purpling one and golding the other i shelved them bc it seemed like evety other login my second mundus was gone and i needed to trek to Rivenspire AGAIN.

Ymmv but my sets are gathering dust until DB.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers Steve, I thought that might be the case. I will stick to the armour master
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been running TBS and have not had any issue with mundus stones dropping other than that patch that removed mundus from all of my characters.
    PC/EU DC
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had thought it might be my main bring my crsfter taking off set piece to model, but ehen it hit my nb alchemist, i knew better.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problems here.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    The patch notes said that they did some work on mundus stones (to help TBS) and that all mundus would be removed upon login. Therefore, you will need to pick them up again. I run it and love it. Only time mine ever left is if I changed a piece of my 5 tbs gear and went down to 4 trait and lost the 5th one.