The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Multiple glitches.

carlab87b16_ESO
Hello,

I'm a bit stuck. Just updated the game as required and logged in, but am having multiple issues.
-All npcs names are 'offline' and I can't talk to any of them.
- quest journal lists all my current quests as unknown, with no details.
-skill point section looks like someone has taken a blender to it.
- massive lack of text/names of things e.g armour items in my back, sections in the champion point system, even down to the text that usually appears on the loading screen.

There is more but that's a start. I've restarted the console, no joy, so I then removed the disc and restarted, still no better.

Is anyone else having these issues please? I will try and post some screen shots, sorry if they are a bit dark, all the shots I take are much darker than my actual game screen :-(

Thanks in advance!
Edited by carlab87b16_ESO on April 21, 2016 9:59AM