The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't See Some AOE's

Peel_Ya_Cap_517
Peel_Ya_Cap_517
✭✭✭✭
Within the past week, many of the AOE red warning circles have disappeared from my game. I can see some but others are just gone. This has made tanking very difficult lol. I have tried unplugging my Xbox but that has not cleared it up. I have not submitted a ticket because they don't seem to actually do anything.

Was just wondering if anyone else on Xbox has experienced this after the recent patch?? Or if anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks
N64 NA EP
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had the same issue for months. I finally was able to resolve it, though. I'll list everything I've done to try and get it to work.

1. Go to the game and click start and "manage game" or something like that. Delete the saved data (it won't delete your characters since they are server based. It will set the settings like audio, interface, etc back to default, though)

2. Go to settings >Disc & Blu-Ray > Blu-Ray > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage

3. Hold in the Xbox button on console for 15 seconds and restart.
  • Velazanth
    Velazanth
    Dear God,

Please bump/sticky. My guild healer wasn't able to see any of the mechanics on Kena until he did this. He still can't see the cleave, but the other mechanics now show up.
    XB1 NA
    Velazanth - V16 Altmer Magicka DK (Fire Mage)
    Velatron - V1 Imperial Stamina DK (Tank in training)